epilogue part 2

I quickly ran towards the scent to slam into a wall.

Only it wasn't a wall but a person. I looked up to see my half- brother Mario staring down at me.

"Hey Sis!" He beamed engulfing me in a hug.

"Mario! I've missed you!" I said pulling kissing his cheek.

"Oh and what am I chopped liver?"

I looked to see Guiliana to Mario's left.

She was as beautiful as ever. She was wearing a grey T-shirt dress with black strappy sandals. Her hair was placed into a loose bun on top of her head and she had designer glasses on her face.

I quickly pulled her into a hug only to feel a little bump in her mid section.

I quickly pulled away and gave her a look.

She smiled and her and Mario screamed, "Baby number two is on the way!"

"Awhhhhhhh, baby Guils is having another baby, speaking of which, wheres baby number one?" I asked.

"I'm not a baby anymore Auntie Jada, I'm a big girl now." Beamed a cute little blonde.

"Oh are you now Chanel?" I said winking at her.

After my wedding, Mario and Guiliana quickly started planning a wedding of their own. They got married in Milan, 6 years later they gave birth to a sassy blonde named Chanel Eliza Reign.

I bent down to give Chanel a kiss on her head, then looked back up to Mario and Guiliana.

"So what's the name of the new addition?"

Mario went to reply but was cut off.

"He's going to be named after his favorite uncle Vincent Salvione."

I looked behind Guiliana to see none other than my friend Vinny strolling up.

"Vinny!" Chanel and I both shouted. The two of us ran over to him.

"Jelly Belly and Coco Chanel!"

Vinny picked up Chanel squeezing her then pulling me into a hug.

"How's my two favorite girls?"

We all laughed and headed back to party.

As we were walking back, Dax saw us and walked over. He pulled Mario into some bro hug thing which completely confuses me. He then hugged Guiliana. He pulled back and placed his hand on her stomach making her laugh.

"Another one?" He chuckled.

"Haha yeah another one. This little fella will be Donatello Alexander Reign."

"So I was right, you are naming your kids after designers?" Asked Sam pulling Guiliana into a hug.

"Why would you let her do that Mario?" Asked Bo. Dax smacked him in the back of the head.

Mario laughed.

"Hey, the kids name could be Grass and I'd still love him, as long as my wife's happy then so am I." He said kissing Guiliana's head.

"Awh, why can't Devin be like that?" Sam pouted.

"Hey, I'm trying here not everyone is perfect! " hollered Devin working from the grill making everyone laugh.

"Chanel, Jordan, Joshua, and Jacob are on the play set, go join them." I said with a smile.

She nodded her head and made her way over.

I turned back to my group of friends who were all laughing and cracking jokes. It's been a while since we were actually able to sit down and enjoy each other's company.