3.Truth revealed

After a while, i heard a knock on the door.I moved to my bed and didn't even bother to call whoever it was in so the person just came in.I still didn't make a move to see who was that and showed my back to that person.There were silence for a moment and i realised who it was when the person speaks.It was Melinda. "I hope you won't think i am on the bad side" bingo! But you are late. I thought like that already. "Listen Lina. I know you are not happy here. I know something is wrong here." Ok she do notice that. "But i don't know how to help you.That was why when your aunt proposed this idea i quickly agreed.Trust me honey you will be happy." I turned around and look at her. "But i don't even know your son. What if he doesn't like me? I am ugly." "No you are not. You are beautiful sweetheart. I let you think about this. Once you have decided, i will tell you more about my son. Think wisely Lina." She just went out. What am i going to do. I have to confront the two devils. There must be something fishy going on with this whole marriage thing. But i think i will go after cleaning myself up.

After i cleaned myself, i went to search the two old devils and find them sitting on the couch talking about something. My uncle noticed me first " there you are hon" "don't start with me you old filthy man. Both of you have no rights to decide who is my husband. I am sure there must be something about this whole thing you planned. What is it? Tell me now. I am not interested in this stupid wedding." "You are so clever sweety. Yes! We do planned this wedding for something else. But you have no rights to cancel the wedding. We want you to sign the papers so that all your properties and money become ours." "I know it. I know something was so wrong. I will never do that. Go to hell with your plan." Thats when my uncle took out a gun from his pocket. What the hell!? This old dude has a freaking gun! "Now hon if i were you i wouldn't do that. Now i want you to sign the papers and say yes to the wedding" "no please don't do that.just let me go. I will never come back." I said crying. "That will never happen hon. Now sign the papers and say yes before i shoot." I was too afraid that he will shoot so i signed the papers with tears in my eyes and said yes for the wedding. I was going to run to my room when my aunt suddenly said " your wedding is next week" what!? Is she kidding me? Damn this people. I just ran back to my room and slammed the door and 'land' on my bed hard.
Too much to take. Why is it so quick. How am i going to spend the rest of my life with someone who don't even know me.

I don't know when i slept.by the time i woke up it was already 8 in the morning and the sun was shining brightly on my face. I woke up lazily and took a long bath while thinking about my life.

Next chapter will be about Liam..please do support.Thanks !♡♡