4.Liam

The pic above is Liam

Liam's Pov

"Mom you got to be kidding me. Get married to someone i don't even know? No way! No freaking way! I want to focus on my bussiness mom. Please. Don't talk about marriage to me." "Liam. Listen to me. She is a perfect wife for you. If i were to wait for you to choose a girl and get married, i don't think i will be alive when you get married." "Mom pl..." "i am giving you some space to think about this. I will be waiting for your answer"

She just left like that. Omg..i want to be a successful bussinessman.not that i am not successful now but i want to achieve more.I don't want to be stuck in this wedding commitments. But i don't want to disappoint my mom.After what dad has done to her, i don't want to make her sad anymore.

Suddenly, Liam's phone started to buzz.It was Ben, his best buddy. " hey yo Liam. Lets get drunk." "What? Its too early man and i promised my mom that i will be having dinner with her" "come on man. Its not easy to meet you with all your busy schedule. Now that you are free, i wanna have a bonding session with you" "bonding session my ass. I know you well Ben. You want me to be with you so that you can get free beer." "( chuckles) brave boy you are.Now what are you sayin? Coming or not?" "I guess i will be coming. I need a beer but after dinner. what do you say?" "Thats my man.sure meet you at the bar as usual" "sure ciao." The call ended. I guess i will have a bath to freshen up my mind.

"Liam, dinner is ready" "yeah coming" . Dinner with mom is always the best.

"Mom i am going out with Ben." "You didn't answer me yet Liam" "I will.Tommorow. please mom..i need time." "Ok. I will be waiting."

At the bar...

" yo man you are here. Lets enjoy." "Yeah i guess so" " whats wrong dude. You don't seem to be cool today. Something bothering you?" "Yeah." "Tell me" " my mom.." " lets settle down first....(sit down) ok continue" "my mom" "lets get a drink first." "Ok.i want a beer" Ben ordered two beer. "Ok continue" "my mom" Ben receives a call.He answered and after a while talking, he ended the call. "Ok continue" "shut up and listen now! Don't interfere till i finish talking you moron!" I was so mad.i was keep on saying my mom and there is always something stopping me. Am i a tape recorder or what to repeat the same thing. "Hahaha..okok." "my mom wants me to get married to her friend's daughter" "woahh congratss man. I am happy for you. Finally there's gonna be a girl in your boring life" "not funny dude. I don't wanna to get married.look at what my dad did to my mom.he doesn't love her when they get married and at the end he just left after i was born. I don't wanna do that to a girl. I saw how my mom suffered." "Then don't do it. Be a good husband." "I..I am so confused..i don't want any girls to be in my life" "what.. are you a gay dude?"Ben laughs "no i am not asshole. I just..just don't know." "Hey you trust your mom right. She will never put your life in a mess. So trust her and agree with this marriage thing" " you think i should?" "Yes. You need someone to look after you. Your mom isn't getting younger" " you are right but for now lets just drink and forget about this" Ben and me was drunk by the time we get out of the bar but thank god i still could drive back home safely. I will tell mom tommorow my decision.

So i hope this chapter is ok.support please..comments are welcomed.:)