8.Sweet and Sour

Thats Ben above..

Liam's POV

I felt bad when i look at her walking like that. What have i done. Should i go to her and apologize. She seems to be quite confused about the Matthew guy. Was her aunt telling a lie then? But it can't be,right.
I mean they love her for sure right. But she seems to be so innocent. May be i could just act sweet and teach her lesson at the same time? But does it work? I don't want to be like dad but she needs to be thaught. I guess i will just follow the flow. Time to get up. I informed my workers that i won't be coming to the office for two days. So i can rest today before going back to work tommorow.

When i reached the kitchen i smelled pancakes. My mouth was watering already. I was so hungry. Lina was washing something, facing the other side. I went close to her slowly and kissed her cheek.There that would do i guess. Sorry for yesterday. She seems to be so shocked. I pretended like nothing happened. " where is my breakfast" "itsonthetable" "what? Speak english lady." She giggled and said " i was speaking english. I said the breakfast is on the table" " so thats funny?" "I..I am sorry." She looked down. But i agree that she do looks cute when she giggled. No! I hate her.remember that Liam. Don't get carried away.

We both ate in silence.After eating i decided to go and meet Ben.when I reached the door, i realised Lina was behind me." What?" "Are you going out?" "Maybe yes maybe no." "Urmm if yes,drive save on the road. Have a nice day" that was awkward.      " Ok what are you trying to do now?" "Urmm sending you out i guess" "so this is how you send people out? By making it awkward?" "Yeah. I used to tell that to my parents when they go out." Her face changed all of a sudden. It seems she was sad.So i kissed her lips making her startled." Lock the door. I will be back soon." "Oo..ok" Damn i like to kiss her.

Lina's POV

Whats wrong with him? He kissed me twice. So childish. Yesterday he was so rough. I still can feel the pain. I guess i have to take another pain killer later. For now, i am so excited to cook.

I end up crying in the kitchen. No matter how hard i try to forget what happened last night, it is keep on popping out in my mind and the pain, the scream... i really can't take it. I just sit there and cried for i don't know how long. When i heard the doorbell, i panicked. Crap is he back? Wash your face Lina. I run slowly to the sink and washed my face and quickly go and open the door. It was " mom." She was with Liam. Owh so he went to my house? " yes sweety. I called Liam to pick me up." "Owh" was all i said and once they are in i locked the door. I could see that she was sitting tiredly on the couch while being massaged by Liam, so i decided to make a cup of coffee. When i passed her, " sweety are you alright. You walk so differently. Like..like.." "like a tortoise or a zombie" Liam said. I was so damn pissed. It was because of you " bastard" " what?" "Err mustard. What was you saying again mom. I was thinking of mustard." "Hahaha. I asked why are you walking like that? Liam did you do something bad to her?" Yes he raped me. My husband raped me!!!! " no mom. I didn't. I took good care of her last night." Liar pants on fire!!! You took good care? I just walked away without saying a word. I made the coffee and when i was about to bring it, i saw Liam coming. Oh no. Did he heard what i said just now? He took the coffee in my hand and drink it. " but th..thats for m..mom.." "its ok she is sleeping." I just looked down. Run Lina before he does something.

Liam's POV

I went to the kitchen and saw her with a cup of coffee. I went to her and took the cup and i drink it. " b..but thats for m..mom.." "its ok she is sleeping." She was looking down. I could sense her nervousness. I placed the cup on the table beside and pulled her closer." Hey look at me." She didn't. " i said look at me." She was scared when i raised my voice a little so she looked at me. " does it still hurts?" "Wwh..at do yo..uu me..mean?"  " my goodness. Don't pretend like you don't know.does this still hurts?" I touched her between her thighs. She pushed me away. " y..yes" and she cried. Ok now i made a little baby cry? I took the pills i bought in the pharmacy on the way to meet Ben. My mom called me when i was buying the pills so i just took it after paying because the cashier was as slow as a sloth and if i were to wait for her to put it in a plastic its gonna take ages. " take this pill after lunch and rest. Not on my bed ok. On the floor like yesterday. If i find you sleeping on the bed or even on the couch , i will fu** you even harder. Now i am going to meet Ben. Tell mom when she wakes up." "Ok..okey.Thanks f..for the pill." I just nodded and went to meet Ben.

Lina's POV.

By the time i finished cooking, mom had already woke up. " mom lets have lunch together." "Sure sweety. I am so hungry" we ate in silence and suddenly she asked me " he hurt you didn't he?" "What n..no" "you can't lie to me sweety. I saw your face just now. I know you were crying. I am sorry sweety if he had hurt you." "No mom. I am fine. I am use to all this right. Pain and me are like sisters" i chuckled awkwardly trying to control myself from crying. She seems to be in her own thoughts.

Once we have finished eating and cleaning, she went to her room and i took the pill he gave me and went to my room well our room to rest.

Liam's POV

Ben and me was having lunch and suddenly he popped up a question. " what did you do this time dude?" "What do you mean?" "Your face is showing it clearly that something is wrong. Tell me. I am all ears" " i hurt her man. I want to hurt her but when i see her i kinda felt attracted so i was so confused and i don't like it. So i developed my anger and hurt her." "I knew it. You are an arse. From the moment you talked to her aunt, your expression changed and i suspected something was wrong and you gonna do wrong." "Her aunt told me that she was after my money. So i decided to teach her a lesson." "No. I don't think she is like that" "that was what i have been thinking. I don't know dude." I ruffled my hair in frustration. " lets go to the hospital." "Why?" " you need to meet the doctor. You look like a psyco now" i just glared at him. " i want to get drunk" " we still have time for that. Lets go for a movie first." "Okey. What movie?" " love story" "ughhh i don't want to go." "Come on. You might get some ideas from the movie" He dragged me to the car and we went to watch watever movie he was telling about.

After the movie, we went to our usual bar. It was getting dark already. But i want to get drunk first. I was drunk by the time Ben pulled me out of the bar. " you are drunk. I will get you home. " "ooooookk".

Lina's POV

Where is he? Its getting late already." Sweety where is he?" "I don't know mom. He said he want to meet Ben." We waited for a while longer and we heard the car hon. I went out to see Ben with Liam. Ok he doesn't look good.i went closer to them while mom stayed inside. " hey urmm he is a bit drunk." "Hi. Owh ok. Thanks for bringing him back." "Not a prob. I will leave first ok." "Ok. Drive safe." He nodded and smiled at me. I hold Liam's arm and brought him inside. "Liam are you drunk?" "Noooo mmmoommm" "really? Tell sixty-six first" "sisty-sissss" and he fell. I almost laughed.sisty-sis? So cute. Mom and me somehow managed to take him to bed. Both of us were tired too. So we said our good nights and before she leave she reminded me about him going to work tommorow. I just nodded and went to sleep on the floor. I took two blankets and two pillows.sleep overtook me faster than i thought.

Thats all for now i guess. Sorry if it is not that interesting. I will try to make the other chapter interesting. Thanks for reading. Vote if you like it.:)