23.Ben's surprise

Lina's POV

Time passed by really fast. I am 8 months along now. I look like a huge balloon now. But i am happy with my life. Liam and me spend about a month preparing the room for our baby. We decided not to know the baby's gender. We want it to be a surprise but we do have a bet. " baby i am so sure that we are having a girl" "no. Its gonna be a boy. Mother's instincts is always right." "Nop i still believe its gonna be a girl." "Ok then.lets make a bet. If i win you have to wear a bikini and underwear for the whole day. If you win i will wear a bikini and underwear the whole day. Deal?" "Bikini???" "Yup. Are you afraid?" "Nop i am confident. So, deal."

We decorated the baby's room in blue. I spend most of my time in the baby's room while waiting for Liam to come back from work.

.............................................................

"Baby i am home." I welcomed my sweetheart and we locked our lips for a moment before moving to the couch. I know he will be tired. So i made coffee in advance. He was sipping his coffee and suddenly i heard the bell. I went and opened the door and it was Ben. " hey Ben it has been so long. Come in. How are you?" "Hey. Yeah i was busy with stuff. I am ok. So how are you doing? You look..." "fat? I am fine." "No i didn't mean like that. But yeah i think you have gained some weight." "Pregnancy's effect. Can't avoid it."

While i was making coffee, he was talking with Liam."well so you do remember me? I thought i was erased from your memory." "Dude i am sorry. I was actually in some kind of problem." "Really? And why didn't you share with me? I am a third person now huh?" "Its not like that man. You have Lina and your baby to think about. So i didn't want to bother you. But now here i am." "Ok sweetheart. Don't sulk like a child. Maybe he had his own reasons. Come on. Ben here is your coffee." "Thanks Lina. Well i have to tell you guys something. After your aunt and uncle was arrested, Rosy seemed to be so stressed up. I met her several times at the bar. So, i started to hang out with her and we became close. Really close and stuff happened and.." "congrats dude. You fu**ed my secretary." "H..how do you know that?" "I know you too well." "My best buddy always. Love you man. So now the thing is she is pregnant." "Congratulations!! That answers why she quit her job. Dude you screwed her and don't tell me you wanna leave her like that." "No. That is why i am here. You know, i wanna marry her and i want you to help me with stuff. I don't have a family to be with me. You are my only family." He sounded so sad and i cried. "Rule number one to deal a pregnant lady, no sad dramas ok. Look now my baby is sad. Baby thats ok." "Sorry. Its just hormones."

They talked and talked and i was asleep. When i woke up Ben was leaving already.

The next few weeks we spend our time preparing Ben's wedding. He wants it to be done as soon as possible. But Liam turned on his overprotective mode again. Lina don't do that! Lina don't do this!! Ughhh.
"You are lucky because i love you so much if not i would have poisoned you." "Baby you wanna poison me?" He said with so much of emotion. " sweetheart cut the drama please." He just pouted.

.......................................................

Ben's wedding was perfect. We were so happy to see him finally settled with his life. They both looked perfect together. I silently prayed for their happiness.

Liam took a day off the next day after Ben's wedding. I was so tired because of doing too much of things the day before and the baby seems to be restless too. I could feel the baby kicking and i was feeling painful at times. Liam was so not happy with it."i told you baby. See what happens now. Lets go to the doctor. I hate to see you in pain." "I am sorry. Please don't scold. I am fine i just need to rest." "I am not scolding baby. I am just worried about you. If the pain gets worst, we are going to see the doctor ok." " okey." I snuggled closer to him on bed and he placed his hand on my belly and moved up and down. It was so soothing and the baby seemed to be relaxed too. I fell asleep quickly.

It was so good to have a rest with Liam beside me. I felt good again and it was all because of Liam, my beloved husband. Life is finally perfect for me.

Thats all guys. I am sorry i have to skip. Next chapter will be the ending. I have to finish this book by tommorow because my class is going to start the day after tommorow. I will be busy then and i don't think i will have time to update. I don't like to make people wait. So, i am finishing it. Thank you so much for your support. Thanks for reading and voting. If you like this chapter please vote. :)