19. sweet torture

Lina's POV

I only wear my red bra and matching red underwear after shower. My baby bump is slightly showing but wasn't too obvious. I know there will be no one coming to our house after this. Its already evening. At least that was what i told myself. If someone comes i will run and hide somewhere or come and put some clothes.

Once i was satisfied with myself, i went downstairs. He was sitting on the couch and watching the tv. When i came down he didn't even turn and look at me. So i went to the kitchen and get myself a drink and went and sit on the couch beside him so that he could see me and he saw.Bingo! But only for a second. He focused back on the show he was watching. Then he purposely decreased the temperature of the air conditioner so that it would be cold and i will get away from there. I.managed to sit there for about 20 minutes but i slowly started to feel the coldness. I know i should stop doing this but i don't want him to hate me. I cried because it was too cold and he did this to avoid me. I slowly stand up slightly shivering and speak to him with tears in my eyes. " you are so mean and arrogant. How am i supposed to know she is like your sister. You only introduced her to me as your friend. You didn't even kiss me when you got home. How do you think i felt that time? You just don't care. But i know it was also my fault because i spoke to you like that just now. So i tried to talk to you but you do not want to. Now i am trying my best to show you how sorry i am but you are trying to ignore me again. It hurts." After that speech i decided i should just walk away.
When i passed him, he suddenly pulled me and i fell on him. He hugged me tight and i cried in his arms. " i am sorry baby. I was just upset that you said that just now. It made me think that you don't trust me..i.am sorry i hurt you. I only love you. No one can replace you in my heart. I am sorry baby." "I am sorry too. I was rude just now." "But i still want to punish you." "What for?what punishment?" "For tempting me by being sexy. As a punishment i want to prove to you how much i love you. Baby.." "hmmm" "i want to make love to you" Gulp! Am i ready for this? Will it hurt like last time? I don't want him to be disappointed so i nodded. Besides i started this first. He smiled at me and slowly carried me to our room and put me on the bed. I popped a question " you won't hurt me this time will you?" He closed his eyes as if he was in great pain. " no sweetheart. I will not. " he undressed himself first and when i looked down at his member i gasped. Thats huge. Is he right about not hurting me.

He kissed my lips first then bit my lower lip asking for full access and he started kissing my neck and slowly moved down. He made love to me so gently.it was as if he was trying to show how sincere he is about his feelings.

By the time we were done i was so tired and i just snuggled closer to him and slept. I will never forget this.

Its short i know. Sorry for that. Thanks for reading. Vote if you like it.:)