17. The twist

Lina's POV

I was awake too early because of my morning sickness. Once i throwed up i felt so dizzy and was about to fell but was caught by Liam. " are you ok baby?" "I am just feeling dizzy. I will be ok." He carried me to the bed and  i snuggled closer to him. There is still time to sleep.

When i woke up, i realised Liam was showering. I overslept!. Its ok make coffee first Lina. I went to the kitchen slowly. I was too lazy. I made the coffee slowly and walked slowly to the room. I am the queen of slowness. I went into the room and Liam was spraying his perfume. I went near him to give him the coffee. But the smell of his perfume was so awful and i couldn't stop myself. " why did you wake.." i vomited on him. "Up.. Its my suit baby. What have you.." i vomited on him again.. oops sorry. " don't vomit on me.." i vomited again.. "again".  Facepalm yourself Lina. " baby go to the toilet now." "I am sorry." I ran to the toilet and vomited again.Liam came in half naked. " why are you half naked?" " because your vomit makes me smelly baby. Now i need to shower again." "I am sorry. Your perfume smell is awful. Just don't use it again please." " ok. now just go and rest . You don't have to make breakfast for me. Just go and rest." I nodded and went out. While he showered i went to the kitchen and made breakfast. I can't just let my husband go to work with empty stomach.

"There, breakfast is done." "What i told you just now?" Liam came down with his perfume bottle in his hand. As if he could read my thoughts he said." No worries. I am going to use it when i am in the car. Now back to before. What are you doing?" "I know you said rest but i am getting lazy. I have to do something or else i am gonna be a big balloon soon. Now come and eat. You will be late then." He eat the toast and drank his coffee. " ok baby see you later. Take care and i love you." " i love you too." We kissed and he left to his office.

Liam's POV

I just reached my office and I missed my wife already.I was waiting for Rosy to give me my files but she is still not here. I went to her table and she wasn't there. Where is she? I asked Pete, the marketing manager but he said he does not know too. Wierd. I just took the file on her table and went to my room.

Lina's POV

Everything seems to be so perfect now in my life.Is it going to be like this after this or there is some life test i have to go through? The door bell rings. Great! Is that a sign? I went to look who was that. It was a girl nearly my age i guess. But poor her. She seems to be wearing her teenage clothes which is too small for her and her make up is too much . "Yes can i help you?" "I think i am pregnant." She said. "Ermm nice to meet you too. I don't think, but i am pregnant. So what can i do for you?" "Can i come in?" Should i let her in or not? " ye.ahh you may come in. But before that can i know who are you?" "I am Rosy. Your husband's secretary." "Owh ok. Come in and have a seat. I will be right back." I made a drink for her  and sat opposite to her. "If you are looking for Liam he is not here. He went to the office today." "Yeah i know. I came to meet you." "Me? Why?" " i think i am pregnant and your husband is the father of my baby" ok thats it, i laughed at her. She must be joking. " i am serious bi***." Ok thats too much. Who you are calling bi***. You look like the queen of bi***es. Its ok calm down Lina. Two can play a game. "Ok so how my husband made you pregnant. Sorry you wasn't even sure right about your pregnancy. So what made you think you are pregnant?" "It.." " wait. Just wait for a second." I ran to the kitchen, took a bowl and filled it with popcorn and went back." Ok continue" "what you think you are doing?" " its drama time. I am bored so i need popcorn to keep me awake. You just continue." "Listen to me carefully. It happened when we went to the bussiness trip a few months ago. He was so drunk that time and it just happened. I had morning sickness. Thats how i find out i am pregnant." "Owh. How desperate you are. He doesn't even have time to spend with me but he had time to screw you? Ok if he was drunk and tried to do something to you, why don't you just stop him that time" "he was so irresistable." You bi***! " thats it girl. Get out! I am not trusting any of this but thanks for entertaining me. Out now!" She glared at me and stomped her foot like a child and left. Like i care bi***. So now what? I trust my husband but i am going to talk about this with him later. I need explanation.

Rosy is pregnant? Is it true? Find out in the next chapter. Thanks for reading. vote if you like it :)