13. The surprise gift

Liam's birthday cake is above

Lina's POV

I made fried rice because i wasn't even sure he is going to eat or not.
I brought it to mom's room and he was not there. Maybe he is upstairs. Yes he is there. I walked near him and realised he was crying. I wanted to cry myself. But i have to be strong. " i brought you food. You should eat." "i didn't ask you any food. I am not hungry." " but you need to eat." "My mom is dead god damn it! And you still have appetite. Oh yeah she is my mom after all not yours so why bother. All those tears were fake right. Now get out of my sight!" Oww. That hurts a lot. Its ok Lina. He is just stressed up. He doesn't mean it, i thought to myself.I slowly went downstairs and cried in the kitchen. I shouldn't give up. So i decided another way to cheer him up. Maybe i can make a special cake for him and surprise him at 12 midnight. Yes. I still have time to do. I find the ingredients and start with my cake. Once done baking, i left it on the table to cool it down. I decided to rest for a while. There is still 30 minutes to go. I was so damn tired. But i will do it for him. I placed my hand on my belly and whisphered " its finally time to introduce you to daddy."

When the clock showed twelve, i brought my chocolate cake to the room. He was asleep. So i placed the cake on the table and woke him up. " what!" Gulp! Ok i am scared now. Get over it girl! You can do it. I took the cake and hold it in front of him." Happy birthday" He seems shocked for a while..yeah only for a while.. He glared at me and pushed the cake. It fell on the floor. " What makes you think that i will celebrate my birthday when i am sad as hell. Why are you doing this? What are you trying to prove?" Tears were streaming down my cheeks. I was so disappointed and hurt. After all that i have done, he still don't get it. " tell me why you idiot" "Because i am in love with you mr. arrogant. And i don't want you to be sad. I am pregnant and i am very tired. But i still did everything for you. I am sad too. She was like my mother too but i wanted to stay strong for you, you heartless idiot. You just hurt me so much." I left without waiting for his reply.I am so done with him today. I didn't even clean the cake mess. Let it be. I just need rest.

I slept on the couch in the living room. Both of us need space.

Yes so thats all for this chapter. Will Liam change after this? Lets see what happens next. Thanks for reading. And do vote if you like.:)