18.Shocking Truth

Liam's POV

I came home late that night but was surprised to see Lina waiting for me. "Why aren't you sleeping?" "We need to talk" "Now? About what baby?" "I am sorry that i am bothering you now but i need to know. Who is Rosy?" " she is my secretary? How do you know her?" "She came today to meet me and said she is pregnant with your baby. " " what!!! That can never happen. I have never touched that ugly duckling before. Don't say you trust her baby" " no i don't. I could feel she is lying but we need to find out what is her real motive. Were you drunk when you went for your business trip a few months ago.?" "Baby i only get drunk when i am with Ben. Besides, there was no way i could have done anything to her because i was busy with work and my two other male staffs were with me all the time. Its ok i will find out. You don't have to think about this." "But i want to know too." "No. I don't want you to be stressed. The only thing you should think about is our baby. I will tell you once i find out." "Okey. Do you want anything to drink or eat?" "Yes. I want you."

Lina's POV

I rolled my eyes but laughed anyway. "You and your double meanings. Come on. I am tired just like you" He just chuckled. "I am bringing you to the hospital tommorow. More specifically to my friend's hospital." "Why?" "Just wanna check you and the baby. Your morning sickness worries me baby." He hugged me. "I am sorry i put you into this situation"  "what situation?"
He touched my belly and looked at me and i understand his meaning quickly. "There is nothing to apoloqize. I am happy that i am going to be a mother. Are you regreting for.making me pregnant?" I felt the urge to cry but he quickly explained. "No baby. Thats not what i meant. I am so happy that i am going to be a father. I just feel that...i don't know how to explain. I feel bad to see you weak like this." "Don't be.. its normal for a pregnant lady. So don't worry about it. I can face it if you stay by my side for support." "I will baby" with that he kissed me passionately and carried me to bed.

Next day..

Liam's POV

I brought her to the hospital to check up on her and our baby. I was happy to hear that both of them were in good health. I  asked the doctor about having sex during pregnancy which makes Lina to blush. The doctor gave her approval on that matter.

I decided not to go to the office today because i wanted to find out about Rosy and her pregnancy crap.  So i left Lina at home and went to Rosy's apartment with Ben to find out the truth. It turns out that she didn't go to the office today.
She was shocked to see me and Ben at her apartment. "S..Sir" "yes hello bit**. I heard you are pregnant with my baby? Is that true?" "W..Well sir.. i th..think so" "you think so? Can we come in?" "Ye..yeah" we went in and locked the door. " si..sir why ar..are you lo..locking the do..door?" "Well my friend Ben here wants a replay of how i made you pregnant. Shall we show?" "N..noo. " i went closer to her and she moved a step back." Sir pl..please.." "come on..i wanna know too. Because i can't remember a thing. Remind me now bi***" "don't co..come clos..closer" "why honey? Come melt on me" Ben interrupted.." dude that sounds gross. She is not honey but fu**ing horny. If not she won't be creating shitty stories saying 'i THINK i am pregnant' " i was about to laugh but controlled myself so that she won't know that we are acting. I stepped closer again and this time she told the truth." Ok..ok.. i wi..will tell the truth. You didn't do anything to me and i am not pregnant." "I know that. But why you desperate bi*** went to my house and told bullshit to my wife?" "I..I was told to." "Who? You answer me now before i lose my patience. Who the f*** asked you to create stories like this?" "Lina's aunt and uncle." "What!!! How the hell you know them?"  "My parents owe them money a few years back because we had some difficulties. They owed too much that although i have given money to my parents to pay, it still wasn't enough. A few weeks back, they came to my parents house to visit. But mainly they came for a different purpose. They wanted to meet me. They asked me to act as if i am pregnant so that your wife will be heartbroken and leave you. They know your wife is pregnant. They wanted to make her stressed up till she kills herself. They wanted me to do it. They promised they won't ask me to pay them their money if i help them. But deep down i do felt guilty. That is why i didn't go to the office today too. I might be flirty with you sometimes sir but i never wanted to destroy your life. I can even be the witness if you plan to report them to the police but please don't tell anyone about this and please don't let the police know i am involved too. I have family to take care of. I am sorry that i have to do this to you sir " She cried. That devils sure going to pay for this. How dare they do this to my family!. " okey. I will help you get out of this and i forgive you. You may come to work as usual tommorow. Don't tell them that we know about this plan already. Just for you to know, whatever you said just now have been recorded. So don't try to act smart and do something that makes you regret later." "Thank you so much sir. I will never reveal anything to them." I opened the door and walked away without turning.