20. Pay time

Liam's POV

I woke up when i heard Lina vomiting. I went to her and patted her back. "Are you ok baby?" "Yeah i guess. Baby is awake i guess. So he or she doesn't want me to sleep either."  I smiled at her and carried her to the bed. "Then i will keep them entertained." She just chuckled and let me talk to the baby. I placed my hand on her belly and talked to our baby. When i looked at Lina, she was asleep. She must be tired. I continued talking to the baby and after a while  i went to bath so that i could get ready for work.

Once i was done bathing i realized Lina wasn't on the bed.she must be in the kitchen. She always wakes up and makes sure breakfast is ready for me no matter how tired she is. I love her a lot.

I suddenly remembered the incident in Rosy's house. I know i have to tell Lina. She needs to know. I got ready and went downstairs and found her sitting on a chair in the kitchen. I walked close to her and hugged her. "Hey sweetheart. You know you don't have to do breakfast for me. I want you to rest." "No. I don't want you to go to office with growling stomach. Besides, i can steal some food if you eat at home." I sealed her lips with a kiss. "I am lucky to have you." she smiled at me. My day will be perfect!

"Baby, i have something to tell you." I said when we were eating. "Yeah. Go on" "About Rosy's pregnancy.. it wasn't true. She created the story" "but why? She has a crush on you. Tell her my husband is only for me. No touching or stealing." " awww my baby is jealous? I am only yours.  Well back to the story. It was actually your aunt and uncle who asked her to do this. They wanted you to leave me.. and they wanted the baby to...." when i saw her eyes began to get teary i quickly said "they don't want us to be happy. I didn't want to tell you but i am going to report them to the police so you need to know." Once i am done she started crying.i pulled her closer to me and hugged her tight. " baby please don't cry. I hate to see you like this." "I am sorry. But i just can't. I don't know why they hate me so much. I just....i just... want to be happy for once and they don't like it. Just do what you want to do. I don't want them to interfere in our life amymore." I soothed her and suddenly i didn't feel like going to the office at all. So i called my office and told the manager that i won't be coming . Then i called Rosy and asked her to invite Lina's aunt and uncle to her apartment.

Later on, once i put Lina to bed, i called Rosy and she informed that the devils agreed to come to her apartment.

I went to her apartment with the police before the devils reach. I told the police to hide when the devils reached. They were surprised to see me opening the door."Liam? What are you doing here? " "well i just hate to see Lina. So i came here finding Rosy. She can make me forget stuffs about Lina. I don't know how you cooped with her for so long" " now that you mention it son, it was indeed difficult and we do suffered a lot. Serves her right now. Let her suffer. Leave her. You have the right to be happy. You won't be if you are with her." " well i guess you are right. I won't be happy if you both are in my life. You two devils are the worst human beings that i have ever seen. How could you do this to Lina?! You killed her parents and destroyed her happiness and still it isn't enough for you? You made her life a living hell and now its my turn. Sir you may arrest them now." "Wh..what do you mean?" " Gotcha!What i mean is you  guys are so mean that i want you to be out of our life. Have fun in the prison. Its your new holiday location. I chose it specially for you both." The police arrested them and Rosy told them everything that she told me. Now Lina could stop worrying about the danger that these two devils could cause." You will pay for this Liam. Both of you will." "Pay for what you both did first. Then you can think about us. For now, go and have fun." With that the police brought them away. Lina will be so happy about this.

I went back home just to see her crying on the couch. "Baby whats wrong. Don't cry.. please." " i am scared. They are going to come after us." "No they won't. The police had arrested them. So stop worrying about them and worry about yourself." Her face brighten in a second."really? Finally they going to face the consequences for being the devils. Thank you so much.!! I love you so damn much." "Me too baby." We hugged each other and i kissed her forehead. Hope so everything will be fine after this.

Thats all for now. Thanks for reading. Vote if you like.:)