7. Not a good start

Shirtless  Liam above. Hotness overloaded.:D

Lina's POV

We reached there after about 30 minutes driving. Not that far i guess. I don't know how but when i get out of the car, i fell.Damn myself! My face turned red like a tomato and Liam just laughed at me. He didn't even help me!! You moron!! But Ben helped me and he didn't laugh at me.Jeez.. now who is my husband. Then i just stand there waiting for the guys to get the bags and somehow this time Liam fell. Karma is a bitch! Serve you right! I laughed at him this time. No both of us did.Ben and me.. he glared at us and i quickly realised what i just did. I am so in trouble. You laugh at your husband Lina. Are you serious. May the god be with you.

He opened the door and pushed me inside first. Why so rough.. This house is so damn beautiful. The living room itself is huge. There is a staircase leading to the rooms i guess. There are also 2 rooms down here. And there is a huge kitchen too. I can't wait to cook tommorow." Done staring? Move your ass now. Upstairs. First room to the right." So arrogant! He went back outside. And i went upstairs to our room. Well as expected it is huge too. There is a King sized bed at one corner and there are comfy cushions and a huge flat screen television at one corner . The furnitures are black and white. Wow good taste he got there. Its very neat though. I peeked outside the room and realised he is locking the door. Oh no. What am i gonna do! What am i gonna do.Bath! Yes. Find the bathroom. Where is it. I opened a door and it was a mini gym. God don't you have a bathroom. I opened the door next to the gym. Bingo! Bathroom. I entered and quickly locked the door and Liam entered the room at the exact time. Pheww that was close. Even the bathroom looks cozy. With a tub and all that stuff that should  be in a bathroom. " you know you can't hide in there forever. I am giving you 10minutes. Come out then or i will come in. Laughing at me huh? Lets see who laughs later" Gulp. WHATTT!!! Oh god! oh god! Ok shower. How to open this thing? I was pulling and pushing something and suddenly the water just sprayed out.my gown! Ughhhh.. i took of my gown somehow and bath as fast as possible. By the time i was done with my shower i had another dillema. My clothes. And i don't have a towel here. Oh.my god. Why are you so stupid!! Its ok Lina look around. Yes i spotted a white towel and quickly wrap myself with it. Now how am i going to go out like this? I was about to cry thinking whats gonna happen next. Think positive Lina. If he tries to do something just talk or run. Or scream for help. Yes yes that will do. Wait! You scream when your HUSBAND tries to do something? He is your husband for god sake.
" I am counting untill 10." Oh god.Just face it! I am tired of this. I opened the door slowly and clutched my towel tightly. Ok where is he? I thought he was here just now. I walked slowly and when i passed the gym he pulled me inside and locked it. I panicked even.more.He sat on a chair nearby and i just looked down. He is shirtless people. He is only wearing a sweatpant.His hair seems to be wet too.he bath already? Oh yeah many rooms so must be many bathrooms " wow look who is here.Wait why the heck are you using my towel?" "I...I for..got my b..bag." "so you just took my towel? Give me my towel" i gaped at him. Is he insane!? " i will g..give y..you af..ter i change. Ca..n i go ou..t and chang..ee?" Nop. Give my towel and you can go" such a sick bas****. I was so angry that i went to him amd slapped his face and get out of the room. I do know how to open a locked door you idiot! I was finding my bag and was suddenly carried and he literally throw me on the bed. I am in trouble! He does look hot now like really hot. Like he has two horns. " big mistake baby. You are so gonna pay for this." I started crying. He was like a beast now. "I am so..rry . Pll...ease leave m..me." " too late." He started to pull my towel really hard and i wasn't strong enough compared to him with muscles. I tried to cover myself. "Please don't" he was on top of me already. " well look at what we have here. I am going to make you physically mine first. Lesson one. You don't try to mess with me like you did with Matthew" "Matt..matthew. who i..is he?" " you are a good actress. Your aunt told me everything. So no more hiding."  My aunt? The warning she gave me.? She really did something! "No don't trust her plea.." he crushed his lips on mine hard. He started kissing my neck hard while i was trying my best to push him away. "Pleaseee.. i am still a virgin." " then i am sorry but its gonna hurt" he just continued torturing me and when he trusted himself in me i screamed really loud. It was so painful. But he seem to not bother about it at all. When he was done, he fell on me and i suddenly blurted out "you are a bas****" "what did you say" oh my god! I kept quiet and it makes him even mad. He 'raped' me again and again till at the end i was so exhausted and had no strength to fight back. I felt sore and painful. And my heartless husband just kicked me till i fell. I was on the floor with nothing to cover me.

The next morning i woke up with so much of difficulties. I felt disgusted of myself.  I noticed my bag so i took my clothes and walked slowly to the bathroom and had a long shower. I was bawling when i remembered what happened. So my life is not going to be better after all. Thanks to the devils for this.
He was still sleeping when i finished showering. No matter what he is my husband. And i have to accept whatever he does. I will. Stat strong! I walked slowly to the kitchen and started looking for a painkiller. I really need one. I found it in a cabinet. I quickly took one and after drinking water, i decided to make him a cup of coffee. Melinda told me once about how much he loves coffee. Once i got the coffee ready i slowly walked back to our room and placed the coffee on the table next to the bed. Ok so how am i suppose to wake him up.? With shivering hand, i slowly moved his hand. "Err excuse me" is that proper? "Sorry no donation" he answred sleepily. Duh! Facepalm! Lina what are you even trying to do? Lets try again! He scare me even in his sleep. "Li..liam....liam..wake up" he opened his eyes and smiled at me." Morning mom" mom? "Err its me Lina.I have made you coffee. Breakfast will be ready soon. You just need to come down after your shower." He opened his eyes widely and realised it was me." Shit it was you? Get out i will come." I nodded and just turned away and walked out slowly to.the kitchen to make breakfast.

Ok i am done. May be it wasn't steamy enough. I dont't know how you guys felt about it. But thanks for reading. If you like it please vote. :)