Question Four

From TheCamberOfSecrets,

What is the weirdest thing you've ever seen the other do?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam: Back when Chainsaw was a baby, whenever Ronan fed her... ugh. It was weird as heck. 

Ronan: Would you preferred her starving to death?

Adam: Of course not. That's just the only thing I could think of. Oh, wait. Remember that time at Kavinsky's when you were drunk off your ass? When w-

Ronan: You can shut the fuck up, Parrish. 

Adam: .....

Ronan: There are a lot of weird things you do, Adam. I don't know where to start.

Adam: Don't be a dick.

Ronan: Probably it's when you constantly go over your notes for school, even when you've already memorized all the shit. There's no point. You could use that free time to hang out with Gansey and the feminazi and I.

Adam: You mean Blue?

Ronan: Same thing.

Noah: What about me? Just because I'm dead doesn't mean I'm invisible.

Ronan: Dude. Sometimes you actually are invisible. Not my fault you're a freak.

Noah: You are a dick.

Ronan: Shut up. Anyway, why do you do that? You already know everything about all your classes, and you waste all your time obsessing over them. What's your deal?

Adam: I need to make sure that I get good grades. I got to Aglionby on a scholarship, and I can't afford to pay for university on my own. I'll need another scholarship.

Ronan: But you already have it in the bag! You're even better than me in Latin.

Adam: I just need to be absolutely sure. I have a lot more to remember, Ronan. I work several part time jobs outside of school and, as well, I help you guys search for Glendower. I need to be sure.

Ronan: Whatever. Just relax. Shit, man, It's making me uptight just seeing you.