Question Fifteen

From demondoglover

Okay one more question " How would you react to a alternate female version of Ronan ?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam: *smirks*

Ronan: Shut up.

Adam: I didn't even say anything.

Ronan: Now you can shut up.

Author: He's the one who's supposed to be answering the question! Come on, Ronan.

Adam: If there were some alternate female version of Ronan? Man, she'd be bitchy.

Ronan: First of all, you didn't answer the question. Secondly, fuck you.

Adam: Ronina.

Ronan: Fuck you.

Adam: Hmm. I don't know how I'd react. You mean after recovering from the shock of finding out there's an alternate version of Ronan. Well, then again, I don't think much would surprise me now. I mean, we're looking for a dead king. His daughter who should be dead is probably singing in Blue's kitchen or something. Ronan can take stuff out of his dreams. So, in short, I'd probably treat her just like I treat the actual Ronan. Man, can you imagine someone else who drinks as heavily as Ronan?

Ronan: You mean besides K?

Adam: Obviously. Wait, if she was the female version of you, would she be lesbian or straight?

Author: .......

Ronan: ............

Adam: This needs answering. I mean, you're gay. So would she be into guys too if she was the female version of you? Or would the same-sex attraction stay the same and thus make her a lesbian?

Ronan: Why is this important?

Adam: It's not. I'm just really curious. It's a valid question.

Ronan: Shit, I never said it wasn't. Stop getting defensive.  

Author: This was interesting..... oh dear goat.