Question Fourteen

From demondoglover,

Could you imagine yourself dating Kavinsky?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam: Tell me you mean Ronan and Ronan only.

Ronan: I'm fairly sure they did.

Adam: Thank god.

Ronan: What're you thanking me for? 

Adam: You're so egotistical. Also, this happens nearly every chapter. Answer. The. Question.

Ronan: You're patient today. Anyway, definitely not. I hate the bastard. Plus, he does far too many drugs. I really couldn't kiss someone who constantly tastes like alcohol and cigarette smoke. 

Adam: Charming, Ronan. You drink too. I've lost track of how many times I've come to Monmouth in the morning to find you either hungover or still drunk off your ass.

Ronan: I drink, big deal.

Adam: Then you're a hypocrite for getting down on K for drinking. And you are both underage, so you're basically constantly breaking the law.

Ronan: That's news. I always break the law; I like the rush. Why do you think I still street race?  Also, I never.... ugh. I said he does too many drugs. I could never date that asshole. He basically kidnapped my little brother. He made innuendos and references to our non-existent sex life. He stole shit from his dreams, so did I, I suppose. But he was worse. He was draining Cabeswater far too much. He had hundreds of dream cars! It was ridiculous. I'm an asshole sometimes, I'll admit. He was so much fucking worse, though.

Adam: I...Weren't you sort of with Kavinsky at one point?

Ronan: Fuck off, Parrish. That was nothing. That didn't mean anything. We weren't anything to each other but enemies.