Question Nine

From TheCamberOfSecrets,

Ronan: nightmares are a normal thing, you just have it way worse...also do you guys like any book series?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam: Ronan doesn't read unless he absolutely must.

Ronan:  I am plenty literate, thank you.

Adam: I was kidding. Sort of. Anyway, I don't have much time to read. I have too many jobs to work as well as school and Glendower. I used to really like the Lord Of The Rings series when I was younger, like 9-ish? Yeah. I might still like it, but I don't know. My father sold them because he thought they were a waste of time. Basically I just read school texts from then on. But Lord Of The Rings was great. I've watched the first movie with Gansey and Ronan before. Noah was there too, but he left as soon as the Ringwraiths showed up in the movie.

Ronan: That movie sucked. The books were better. I like Game Of Thrones, personally. 

Adam: I've heard they're good. They must be, if fans are grieving over deaths every other day and still coming back for more. 

Ronan: It's like the author gets paid for killing characters. But it could be worse. It's not like it's foretold from the very beginning of the series that a main character is fated to die. That'd be terrible.

Adam: It would.