♛ Chapter 31

Video DarrenHayes-Insatiable, it seems fitting.

♛ The next morning the King was tying his tie as usual after they usually got ready for their day after having spectacular morning sex.

I was sipping my coffee in my robe while looking out the large French doors at the wonderful Palace gardens. The sun was shining and I loved to hear the birdsong in the mornings. I thought about our plans for being in 'heat', and how the entire Palace staff was aware of it and how it affected everyone's life. God that was embarrassing.

I looked up and Kendrew was watching me in the mirror with heat in his eyes. God I wanted that man again! My building arousal started to fill the room, and my mate turned and walked to stand beside me with his nostrils flaring in reaction.

Touching the marks on my neck he growled in a soft voice, "Aislin, I need to meet with the Finance Committee this morning since it took two months for Jonathan to set it up."

"I know," is all I said and looked at him. I really did understand.

"I'll be back after the meeting to take care of you, alright?" I shook my head in agreement, I didn't like it but I understood.

"And you are to stay in our room until I return, I insist on this Aislin. It's not safe for you to walk around the Palace right now and I don't want to have to kill any guard or servant that responds to your 'heat'- am I clear? I have two female guards outside our room, and more around this wing." I wondered if it was to keep me inside my room, or to keep out unwanted male attention. Probably both.

Standing up I looked up at my stern mate, "Yes, we've gone all over this Kendrew and I agree. I will remain here." And I simply untied my belt and let my robe fall off my shoulders and pool at my feet.

Kendrew flared his nostrils and his eyes started flashing black. "You're playing with fire, mate," and swooped down for a burning kiss and lifted me up in his arms while dropping me on the bed. He ruthlessly bit my neck hard with his regular teeth and I had asked for it as I grabbed and pulled him closer. My heat triggered this fierce protective streak in my mate, along with a type of male response that increased their already revved up libido. My 'heat' triggered a type of male 'heat' in my mate, and my mate wanted to fuck me blind... and often.

Which I hungered for.

Electric pulses raced down my body, triggering my burning core and making me buck into him looking for release. Kendrew simply pulled back enough, unzipped his pants, pulled out his already hard cock and shoved it in me- hard. Moaning I grabbed his ass to pull him deeper in me, then started to nibble his way to his own marks.

"God Aislin," he grunted while pounding me harder and harder. I craved this rough sex, and I just wanted it all day long. God this heat! It made me more sensitive and I felt my climax cresting, moaning loudly I pulled him to me tightly and felt my abdominal muscles convulse around the source of my pleasure that was currently pounding in and out of me like the dog he was.

Holding himself inside of me deep, Kendrew became stiff and rigid while pumping his hot liquid inside of me with his own orgasm. When he was finally done, he pulled his semi-hard cock out and collapsed next to my side wrapping his arm around me and burying his nose in my hair. We were both panting heavily and I smiled as my heat temporarily subsided. I idly wondered if he'd be able to keep up the pace, it would be fun to find out.

"I really need to meet with them Aislin, you have to let me go. You know I just can't resist you." Smiling at that, I replied softly, "I know."

"I mean it, I really need to go to this meeting, love. The Finance Committee has discovered a way to cut off the funding for both sides of the European War without breaking any Wolf Laws or treaties. This might bring an end to the bloody thing."