T e n

cutiepiezayn: Justin?

cutiepiezayn: hey?

cutiepiezayn: Justin please answer.

cutiepiezayn: Justin, please. Just, please.

swaggyjustin: what happened?

cutiepiezayn: can you call me? Please?

swaggyjustin: what happened?

cutiepiezayn: just call me, please!

Justin immediately calls Zayn, soon after Zayn answers.

"J-justin? I-is that y-you?" Justin could hear the small sobs that Zayn desperately tried to keep muffled.

"Yes, baby it's me. Now please calm down and tell me what happened." Justin said in a soothing voice.

Justin could hear Zayn breathing calmly. They stayed like that for a while, just listening to each others breathing. Then Justin suddenly asked Zayn,

"Zayn, baby what happened?" Zayn suddenly began breathing faster.

"Zayn, baby. Please calm down." "O-okay. So Sahid and I went to his flat to watch some movies. It all went okay but he started to get a little handsy. I told him I didn't want to but he kept saying that we're gonna have some fun but I said n-no! He k-kept tou-ch-ching me and I thought this w-was going to e-end bad b-but thankfully Liam instantly had come up to check o-on me because I was late. He saw that Sahid was on top of me so he threw him off." At the end Zayn was a hiccuping mess.

"Zayn, I know this is random at the time but, do you want to meet?" Justin bit his lip, nervous for Zayn's response.

"Of, course."

-------
This chapter was 245 words long, without counting this of course.

What do you think about Zustin meeting?

Peaceskies :)
-Jackie :P.