T h i r t y T h r e e

"Oh my gosh are you serious? Thank you so much baby!" Zayn squealed as he grabbed Justin's face and pulled him in for a kiss.

Justin just chuckled and said, "No problem princess. I know you wanted to come to this place since they announced they were gonna stop by so yeah."

"Thank you so much! I love it!" Zayn said as he saw the pretty lights of the ferris wheel.

Justin had brought them to the carnival, and he was absolutely stocked.

"Well, what are we waiting for princess? Let's go!" Justin said as he pulled Zayn towards the entrance.

He pays for their bracelets and lets Zayn drag him wherever the latter wanted to go.

Zayn squealed in delight as he saw a huge teddy bear but didn't say anything because you had to toss some darts in order to win it but since he sucked at darts he wouldn't be able to get it.

Justin saw the way his princess's eyes lit up when he saw the teddy bear. Him, being the gentleman he is, decided to get it for him.

"How much for the game sir?" He asked the old man behind the booth.

"Two dollars, kid." The man said with what he assumed was a Tennessee accent.

"Justin what are you doing?" Zayn whispered quietly when he saw Justin hand the man two dollars.

"You just wait and see princess." He said as he grabbed the darts from the mans extended hand.

Zayn just stood there awkwardly while biting his lip. He was getting some stares by nearby men and he didn't like it.

He just decided to pay attention to Justin.

Justin flawlessly threw the darts and got bulls eye with every dart.

"Here ya go kid." The man said as he gave Justin the humongous teddy bear. Justin thanked the man and turned around to face Zayn.

"Here you go princess." He said while handing Zayn the teddy bear. Zayn smiled that little cute smile of his and grabbed the teddy bear, almost covering him.

"Thank you Justin." He said as he pecked the latter's cheek.

"No problem princess." Justin said as he hugged Zayn from the back and kissed Zayn's cheek.

Zayn just giggled and said, "well what are you waiting for? Let's have some fun." He squealed while running away from Justin.

◾◾◾

Right now Zayn and Justin were in line for the ferris wheel.

Zayn squeezed Justin's hand as they were up next.

He bit his lip and himself and Justin got in the car and the worker was smiling at how cute they were.

He whined as the were moving up, Justin seeing his boyfriends actions put his arm around his shoulder and Zayn stuck his head in the crook of his neck.

They were gradually moving up and when they made it to the top Justin told Zayn, "you can look now baby boy."

Zayn rose his head and gasped at the beauty of the view. The sun was setting and had this pretty pink color and the lights of the city were just plain pretty.

"It's gorgeous." Zayn whispered in aw.

"Not as gorgeous as you, princess." Justin said nosing Zayn's cheek.

Zayn just blushed, "oh be quiet, you sap."

Justin just pulled him in for a kiss, "you love me."

"That I do." Zayn responded against the elders lip.

◾◾◾

"Are you having fun, princess?" Justin asked as he brought Zayn to his lap. They had gotten off the ferris wheel when Zayn announced he was hungry.

They stopped by a concession stand and bought some burgers, chilli cheese fries and cotton candy.

"Mhm, seriously thank you so much baby. This is the best time I've had in a long time." He said as he fed Justin a bite of his burger.

"Well I'm glad I could make you feel happy. I love seeing that cute little smile of yours on your face." Justin responded while kissing Zayn's nose.

Zayn just giggled,"What about you? Are you having fun?" He sincerely asked.

"Considering that I'm with you, yeah. But I brought you here since I wanted you to be happy, I could care less about me. As long as your happy I'm happy."

"You're such a sap." Zayn giggled, blushing.

Justin just chuckled and said, "but I'm your sap."

◾◾◾

"C'mon princess. Let's go inside, it's getting chilly." Justin said while helping Zayn with the stuff they got from the carnival.

They ended up playing a few more games until they decided that it was time to leave seeing it was almost three a.m.

Justin had gotten Zayn another huge teddy bear but that one was pink, a huge tiger, a penguin, and a monkey.

They also got matching snapbacks, phone cases that they labeled 'his baby' and 'his princess', and many other couply stuff.

They left their stuff on the couch and headed towards Zayn's room.

"Spend the night." Zayn whispered rubbing his eyes.

"Are you sure?" Justin asked as he picked the covers up so Zayn can get under them.

"Yes, Liam's with Niall so he won't bother us." Zayn said before a small yawn left his lips.

"Of course princess." Justin chuckled in adoration because tired Zayn was the most adorable Zayn.

He took off his shirt and jeans and got under the covers behind Zayn. He wrapped his arms around the latter's small waist and brought hi close to his chest.

Zayn hummed in content and turned around so he can snuggle closer into Justin.

"Love you, J." He whispered and kissed Justin's chest.

"Love you too Zee." Justin said and kissed Zayn's forehead. He then drifted to sleep with a smile on his face. Today was totally the best day of his life.

-----
I hope y'all liked this chapter and omf I just died with the feels from my own book. Zustin are just so cute aww aww :'). Comment if you want more Zustin fluff.

QOTC: Apple or Android?
Answer: Android because I have an Android xP.

Peaceskies :-) x.
-Jackie :P.