T w e n t y F i v e

(Warning! Poorly written smut ahead!)

cutiepiezayn: Justin.!!

cutiepiezayn: Justin answer!

swaggyjustin: what's up baby boy?

cutiepiezayn: I need you!

swaggyjustin: what do you mean?

swaggyjustin: oh.

swaggyjustin: fuck I don't get out of work for another half an hour.

cutiepiezayn: please hurry.

swaggyjustin: fuck okay I'll try and clock out early. Right now I want you in my house, my room, clothes off, you understand mister?

cutiepiezayn: yes daddy.

swaggyjustin: fuck okay um I'm telling my boss, do what you gotta do, distract yourself or something while I get there. Jerk yourself off or something.

cutiepiezayn: oh fuck. It's not enough.

swaggyjustin: thank fuck my boss let me out early. I'm turning on the car, I'll be home in about 10 minutes.

(Time skip to where Justin arrives)

Justin quickly got out of the car and raced to the front door. He opened the door and got inside closing it while throwing his shoes off.

He made his way upstairs to where his room was. He arrived and cursed lowly at the scene in front of him. Zayn was lying there naked and jerking himself off. Justin quickly made action to take his clothes off.

Zayn heard Justin's clothes hit the floor and looked up. He whimpered when he caught sight of Justin undressing himself.

Justin quickly made his way to the bed and climbed on top of Zayn. He grabbed Zayn's hips and started grinding on him.

Inhuman noises left Justin's mouth as Zayn moaned and writhed under him. He's been dreaming about this since him and Zayn met. He just wanted to hear the moans that left Zayn's pretty pink lips.

Justin grabbed the back of Zayn's neck and crashed their lips together.

(Play PillowTalk here if ya want)

They both moaned at the sensation of each others lips. Zayn reached down and started pumping Justin's now hardening length.

Justin groaned at the sensation but his groans were swallowed by Zayn.

Justin pulled away and started kissing Zayn's body.

He started kissing at Zayn's chest. He grabbed each of Zayn's nipples in mouth and bit at them. He started going lower while leaving kisses and kitten licks all over Zayn's body.

He finally reached his destination and sucked at Zayn's thighs, leaving little bruises. He picked up both of Zayn's legs and threw them over his shoulder.

He grabbed Zayn's ass cheeks and blew air at Zayn's awaiting pink hole.

Zayn's back arched at the sensation and he pulled at Justin's hair with a "c'mon."

Justin smirked at lapped his tongue over Zayn's hole. He then stuck his tongue in and started eating Zayn out.

"Oh fuck, yes there oh my. Yes please more shit." Zayn was a moaning mess underneath Justin, Justin had complete control over Zayn and he knew that.

Just as Zayn was about to cum Justin took his tongue out making Zayn whine.

"Not yet baby boy. I want you to cum while I'm inside you." He said as he grabbed some lube since he didn't have condoms. He lubbed his length and positioned himself at Zayn's entrance.

"No prepping baby, I can't last long just seeing you like this." Zayn just moaned and nodded his head.

Justin slowly slid himself inside Zayn and stop halfway to give Zayn time to adjust. Zayn's face was scrunched up with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Tell me when I can move, yeah?" Justin asked while he gave Zayn a hickey on his shoulder.

They laid there for a while until Zayn said "move." Justin slowly moved in until he was balls deep. Zayn whined and then said, "Your were born with a big dick j, fucking use it for something."

"Oh baby boy, I'll leave your ass sore by the time I'm done with you." And he slid out of Zayn and slammed back into him just as quick.

"Fuck. Oh shit." Zayn moaned at the pleasure that he was experiencing.

"Harder. Oh my fuck there ohh." Zayn moaned once he felt Justin brush against his prostate.

"There?" Justin said as he hit the spit again. Zayn nodded and let out inhuman noises. He grabbed onto Justin hard since he was fucking sure he'll fall if he didn't.

He started leaving scratches on Justin's back as he went faster. "Fuck, daddy harder please."

"As you please baby boy" and Justin went at full speed. He grabbed at Zayn's hips and he was pretty sure he was gonna leave bruises but right now he didn't care.

"J-justin I'm gonna cum." Zayn said.

"Me too baby boy, just let it go." As Zayn shot his load he felt pure ecstasy, as if he were on cloud nine. Justin followed pursuit and when he was done he slipped out of Zayn and laid besides him.

Zayn winced at the empty feeling but laid his head on Justin's chest as they're breathing was hard.

"Well," Justin started, "that was something else." Zayn just let out a breathy laugh and snuggled deeper in Justin's chest.

"Night Zee." Justin said as he placed a kiss on his lovers sweaty hair.

"Night J."

------
Well, the fuck was that ? ;-;
This is my first time writing smut so bear with me if it's bad. I said that I was gonna write smut so here ya go! If this gets set on private it means it had 'extreme mature content'

Question: Top! Zayn in Ziam?

Answer: yes.

Peaceskies ;))).
-Jackie :P.