T h i r t y

Zayn sighed as he tiredly rubbed at his eyes. He winced at the sore feeling his ass had. How could he not, his boyfriend practically destroyed his butt.

He could hear off-key singing in the kitchen along with bacon crackling. He stood up carefully and went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, wanting to get rid of the horrible feeling of morning breath.

He quickly makes his way downstairs only throwing on a pair of underwear and one of Justin's long ass shirts.

He walks in to quite a sight. Justin only in sweats with hair all over the place 'dancing' to Taylor Swift's Shake It Off while flipping pancakes.

He decides to make his presence known by letting out a loud "VAS HAPPENIN'?!" (yes fuckers, I brought back the old times)

Justin let's out a "manly" screech as he puts his hands on his chest seeing it was only his boyfriend.

"What the fuck zayn? You scared the fuck outta me!" He says as he pouts.

Zayn just chuckles as he gets on his tippy toes and kisses Justin on the latter's cheek.

"But you know you love me." He coos and pinches Justin's cheeks. Justin just grumbles and continues to cook their breakfast.

Zayn chuckles as he bends down to grab the plates Justin threw when he got scared by Zayn.

Justin turns around to tell Zayn something as he catches sight of Zayn's ass in his underwear. He could feel Justin Jr. joining the party.

Zayn stands up and turns around seeing a flustered Justin with a pretty big bulge on his sweats and he's biting his lip.

Zayn just chuckles and walks towards Justin while biting his lip.

He turns of the stove, grabs Justin's hand and makes their way towards the master bedroom.

------
Hello! It is me! The person that tries to make a scene fluffy but turns it smutty! Haha lol. Well I have decided something about this book! It will NOT have a sequel or idk yeah it will but forget the sneak peak I showed ya last chapter. I will make this book longer and change the sequel :P. Lol :D

Peaceskies ;)) x.
-Jackie :P.