T h i r t y O n e

Zayn and Justin lay there naked filled with each others cum. They barely finished there third round because Justin Jr. always gets way too excited if it sees Zayn's ass.

Zayn whined as Justin was trying to pull him out of bed.

"Leave me the hell alone. I wanna sleep." He says as he curls himself into the pillow.

"No way princess. We gotta eat! I'm taking you on a date." Justin says as he picks Zayn up and throws him on his shoulder.

"Fine but you better bathe me. M'to tired to do it myself." Zayn said as he rubbed at his eyes.

Justin rolls his eyes and says,"you're lucky I love you."

"Nah fam. You're just my personal bitch." Zayn said snickering. He suddenly let out a squeal because Justin slapped his ass.

"You wanker!" He said. Justin just chuckled and sat him down on the toilet seat.

Zayn just laid back and watched Justin with love and adoration in his gaze. He can't believe he can love someone so much.

"Princess. Your bath is ready." Justin said.

"Well, pick me up peasant." Zayn said.

"Why, yes my queen." Justin said bowing his head. Zayn just giggled, yes giggled, and let Justin place him in the bathtub.

"Why is your bathtub so big?" Zayn asked as he watch Justin poor some bubbles. He then started splashing around as Justin washed his hair.

"No, the real question is why are you so small?" Justin said cooing when he said small.

"M'not small. The rest of you all are just too big." Zayn said pouting. Justin just chuckled but stopped as Zayn splashed his face with the water.

"Oh, you're gonna get it." And that ladies and gentlemen, was the start of a water fight in a bathroom.

------
HOPE YOU FUCKERS ENJOYED THIS ZUSTIN FLUFF OR WHATEVER THE FUCK IT WAS. Shit, I forgot I pressed caps on, eh I'm to lazy to erase so y'all are just gonna have to suck it up lol :p. Well, I hope you enjoyed this, and oh, Zayn is like short as fuck in this book probably like 5"2 or some shit idk y'all just imagine Justin being way taller than him.

Peaceskies :)) xx.
-Jackie :P.