E p i l o g u e

[five years later]

"Justin! Can you take Smokey out for a walk? Daizy has a bit of a fever and I need to take care of her." Zayn said as he walked to his husband's office.

"Sure thing babe. Just call if you need anything okay?" Justin responded as he got up from his chair and grabbed his hoodie and chucked it on since it was cold outside.

"I will, love you jaan." Zayn said as he kissed the Canadian's cheek and walked to their daughter's room.

"Love you too honey." And with that Justin grabbed the dogs leash and attached it on the collar of the Doberman.

"C'mon Smokey, let's go for a walk. Maybe we can even go to the park and see if your lady friends are there." And with that the dog quickly stood up and walked out the door, Justin following behind.

As they were walking, Justin reminisced on what has happened in the past five years.

Zayn and him had gotten married when Zayn, surprisingly, proposed two years later after they sorted out the fight.

Another year later they decided to adopt a child since it was Zayn's and Justin's dream to have children.

Justin's appearance hasn't changed much but Zayn's has. He wasn't that twink Justin found on snapchat, he started working out and got a bit buff, he got some tattoos and decided to let his beard grow more often.

Justin still loved him nonetheless, and nothing will ever change that.

---
Ahh! It's over! Well hope you guys enjoyed this! I just wanna thank all my readers for reading this shit story<3. I never thought it would get 10 reads, let alone 60k!

Also I will be posting the Character Answers that I did a while back !

Again thank you very much and I'll see you in another Zustin book!cx

-jackie💕