T h i r t y S e v e n

Justin was currently trying to cover his evident boner. Zayn might have made Justin way to horny because Justin rubbed at his legs and he felt that they were silky smooth and well that led to where he is know.

They were currently in the middle of the movie (I won't spoil it because some of y'all may have not seen it yet so..) And Zayn was too into the movie to see Justin adjusting his crotch.

Justin then went to rub at Zayn's hips because he always did that when he was horny.

Zayn took a notice of this because well, he too had a boner but thankfully his big sweater covered it. He wanted to win at this game but also his needs were wanting to have Justin's dick inside of him.

Justin then decided to fuck the game and grabbed Zayn's hand and pulled him out of the theater.

"Justin? Baby what are you doing?" Zayn asked confused whilst they got in Justin's Ferrari.

"We're gonna go home princess and I'm gonna fuck you dirty and raw."

"Okay, daddy."

------
SORRY THIS WAS A SHIT CHAPTER AND SHORT! I just need someone to help me write some like really REALLY good smut since I suck at it. If you can write good smut(or better than mine tbh) pm me or Kik me @literxllyzayn I'd appreciate it. And if you're a writer who needs story ideas check out my book :b.

QOTC: Sugar Daddy Payne or Sugar Daddy Malik?
Answer:Sugar Daddy Malik ;).

Peaceskies :3
-Jackie :P.