T w e l v e

cutiepiezayn: Today's the day, huh?

swaggyjustin: yeah it is baby boy :).

Zayn sighs as he runs his hand through his hair. He was stressing out in what to wear, he doesn't want Justin to think he's a slob. When he was about to give up, his best friend, Liam, comes inside and sees Zayn's distressed face.

"Need help?" He says cocking up an eyebrow. Zayn just nods and Liam quickly gets to work.

Moments later, Zayn was dressed in black skinny jeans, a white undershirt and a purple sweater accompanied by his purple vans and his fluffy hair laying flat on his forehead.

"Damn, he's gonna be all over you." Zayn hears Liam whistle. Zayn just blushes and smacks his broad shoulder. Liam just laughs and says, "Well, we gotta go zaynie. I have my date with Niall and I don't want to keep him waiting."

Zayn and Liam head outside and get in Liam's Porsche. They drive to In 'n Out Burger and Zayn gets off. Liam rolls down the window and calls out to Zayn

"Don't worry zayn! You'll have Justin right at your feet with just a glance." And he drives off.

Zayn sighs as he goes inside. He doesn't see Justin anywhere so he decides to go to the restroom real quick.

After he finishes doing his business he goes to wash his hands humming. Unbeknown to him, Justin is just locking the restroom door and leans on it, watching Zayn with a smirk.

After watching Zayn for a few seconds he decides to make his presence known. He clears his throat before huskily saying,

"Hello Zayn."

--------
Lmao, I'm such a bad person ;). I decided to leave it there to see y'alls reactions. Anyways, is it okay if I write smut? I just want to know what y'all think before I actually do.

QOTC: Do you ship Lheryl? (Liam & Cheryl (eww))

My answer: No

Peaceskies :)))))
-Jackie :P.