T h i r t y F i v e

"Justin I swear I'm gonna knee you in the balls if you even think about it!" Zayn screeched as he saw Justin pointing a gun at his forehead, a water gun to be precise.

Justin just smirked and shot water at Zayn's face. He then ran off laughing like a maniac.

Zayn being the lazy person he is just pouted and changed his shirt chucking on Justin's Nirvana shirt.

He could still hear Justin snickering loudly because A.He shot with a water gun and B.Zayn didn't do anything about it. And obviously Zayn was gonna change that.

"NO SEX FOR A WEEK, BIEBER."

As soon as Justin heard that where he was situated in the house his smile was wiped off his face.

He then decided that two can play at this game.

"FINE THEN TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME. LET'S SEE WHO WINS AT THIS GAME."

◾◾◾
(3 days later)

"Fuck oh shit there." Zayn moaned as Justin rubbed his feet.

"Woah there princess. It's just a foot rub." Justin said smirking but his dick twitched in his sweats.

"But it feels really good, especially if you run after a dude that has really long legs because he took your underwear." Zayn said referring to Liam.

"Why did he get your underwear, again?" Justin asked, with a little jealousy in his voice.

"Niall dared him." Zayn said shrugging.

Justin then dropped Zayn's legs and brought his princess to his lap.

Zayn hummed and turned around to wrap his arms and legs around Justin in some sort of hug.

Justin just chuckled and hugged Zayn as well.

There was a peaceful silence until Justin said, "I'm horny."

Zayn just smirked and started grinding his ass on Justin's crotch. Justin's eyes widened and he gulped, his Adams apple visible as Zayn whined his hips dangerously slow.

Zayn the started sucking hickies onto Justin's neck until his neck was littered with the small bruises.

Suddenly Zayn hopped of Justin's lap and sprinted upstairs, giggling leaving a very horny Justin behind.

"FUCK YOU, MALIK." He said.

"YOU WISH YOU COULD RIGHT NOW, BIEBER."

And weren't his words true.

-----
I hoped y'all liked this chapter that was full of teasing lol. I'll be doing the character ask so ask questions! You can ask as many questions as you want, I won't mind! Oh and Hailey is also included if you wanted to ask her questions too.

QOTC: Top! Zayn in Ziam or Top! Zayn in Zustin?
Answer: Top! Zayn in Ziam because Zayn bottoms for Justin soo...

Peaceskies :3 x.
-Jackie :P.