T h i r t y E i g h t

Zayn and Justin lay naked besides each other, sweaty and filled with each others cum.

There was a peaceful silence until Zayn decided to break it, "I know you can't resist me."

"Of fucking course I can't, that little ass of yours looked really good in those shorts." Justin retorted with a snort.

"Bitch little? My ass ain't little." (Face it Zayn, you have little to no ass.)

"Hate to break it to ya babe, but it's so smol." Justin said with a chuckle.

"Smol? Smol? Bitch why the fuck are you talking like you text?" Zayn said with a snort of disbelief.

"Wait, don't answer that." Zayn said.

"Whatever. So, tomorrow there's a party that my friend Louis is hosting. Wanna go?" Justin said as he got some boxers so he can shower.

"Sure, can I invite some people?" Zayn asked with a yawn.

"Yeah sure. And Zayn?" Justin asked with a smirk.

"Yeah?" "Wanna shower together? Y'know, to save water and stuff." Justin said with a cheeky smile.

"You know you could care less about the water, but to answer your question sure." Zayn said with a little giggle and got up.

"You know what I meant."

"Yes Bieber, you want me to clean your ass because you're a big baby and can't do it yourself." Zayn said in a teasing tone.

"Shut up."

"You weren't saying that earlier."

-----
I just started typing and well it took off from there, it's like my fingers have a mind of their own. And Zayn has a little ass but you know we still love it. Like damn boy. Do y'all want Larry in this story? I kinda want to but idk what y'all want. And if I do it's gonna be top!Louis cause Louis only bottoms for Liam & Zayn✌.

QOTC: Soccer or Football(american)
Answer:Football(american)

Peaceskies :')
-Jackie :P.