F o r t y

"You stupid dickhead. Why the fuck would you do that to him you twat?!" Was what Justin heard when he pulled away from Hailey and ran after Zayn back to Zayn's house.

"It was not what it looked like!" Justin exclaimed quickly.

"Yeah?! Then what the fuck was it then?!" An enraged Liam spat.

"Let's sit down so I can explain." Justin said calmly.

Liam sat down on a couch and motioned Justin to do the same. He then crossed his arms and tapped his foot impatiently, waiting for Justin to explain himself.

"So, we got to the party and Zayn and I danced for a little while. We then went our separate ways because he said he was gonna go get some fresh air. So I went to the bar to get some drinks and Hailey was talking to the bartender. I sat down as far away from her as possible and ordered a Long Island Iced Tea. When the bartender gave me the drink it tasted a little weird but I paid it no mind because I was just simply thirsty. About five minutes after finishing the drink my vision became a little blurry and my mind became a little foggy. Hailey then approached me, grabbed my hand and dragged me to a room where she attempted to kiss me but I refused. I was caught of guard while I was trying to open the door and that's where she kissed me and Zayn opened the door. And well you know the rest." I took a deep breathe and looked at Liam. He has a very thoughtful look.

"Okay. I do believe you. But you messed up really bad. I don't know how you're gonna get him back." Liam responded with sympathetic eyes.

"Oh, I have a plan. But I need some help." I said nervously.

"Well, I volunteer as tribute." Liam responded with a dorky smile.

-----
Hello! So I decided to re write this story! I took that decision was because doing a sequel was too much work for me and I got a better idea hence the fact that I unpublished this book! ANYWAYS!! Hope you enjoy this and I'll update in about two days!!

Question: What do you think Justin is planning?

Answer: wait and see ;)

-jackie💕