T h i r t y S i x

Justin: hey princess, I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the movies to see The Jungle Book with me.

Zee: Sure baby! What time do I need to be ready by?

Justin:Be ready by let's say three?

Zee:✨:Okay!

Zayn quickly got up and went to take a quick shower, since he only took baths when he had the time.

He grabbed his peach scented shampoo and quickly put it all over his hair and did the same with the conditioner since he liked his hair to be silky soft.

As he was about to grab his body wash he saw his shaving razor. He bit his lip contemplating whether or not to shave. He decided fuck it and shaved everywhere.

After his shower Zayn decided that he wanted to look extra pretty for Justin since Justin was nothing but kind and sweet.

He shaved the scruff that was growing and put his hair up in a quiff with his peach scented gel.

He grabbed a big pink fluffy sweater, some blue shorts and blue knee high socks. He then put on some blue vans.

He looked at himself in the mirror and decided to put on a little bit of ChapStick, peach flavored (in case you haven't caught on, Zayn loves peaches lmao) .

He looked back at himself in the mirror, he looked adorable as hell but he could feel that something was missing.

He went into his neatly organized closet and immediately spotted what was missing, a pink flower crown.

He smiled and quickly put it on. He then went to look at himself in the mirror and decided he looked pretty enough for his jaan, Justin.

He was about to take a picture when he heard a honk outside. He peeped through the window and saw that it was Justin.

He quickly grabbed his phone and left. (He left his wallet because no matter how much he fought Justin on who was gonna pay, Justin always won).

Justin got out of the car to meet Zayn at his door but froze when he saw what the latter was wearing. Holy fuck, Justin thought, how did I get so lucky?

Zayn saw Justin staring and giggled. Justin heard Zayn's giggles and wrapped his arms around him in an embrace.

"You look gorgeous princess. So beautiful." Justin said as he kissed Zayn's cheek.

"You really think so?" Zayn said with hope filled in his voice and eyes.

"Of course I do princess. You'll always look gorgeous to me." Justin whispered looking down at his lover.

"I love you, Justin." Zayn said with a voice filled with sincerity and eyes full of adoration towards the elder.

"I love you so much, Zayn."

------
I'm not okay and it's not alright. Agskdjks I was gonna make this chapter cheeky but I'll make y'all wait for the next chapter ;)). But anyways WHY THE FUCK DO I KEEP ON DYING WITH THE FEELS OF MY OWN DAMN BOOK? Like my poor Zustin heart can't take it anymore.

QOTC: Where are you from?
Answer:Born and raised in the Rio Grande Valley, South Texas. ;) (if ya google it there will be a lot of places lmao, to be more precise on where I am from. I was born in Mission Texas and raised in Peñitas Texas)

Peaceskies
-Jackie :P.