5.The bathroom incident

AN. I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

***
Kam's pov

When I woke up, Luke wasn't in the bed anymore. I got out of bed.

I wanted to take a shower , so I went to the bathroom, taking some clothes with me.

When I opened the door, I had a mini heart attack.

Luke was standing there, putting a towel around his waist.

I was frozen. I wanted to move, but my body wouldn't budge. The only thing I could do was stare.

My gaze went from his wet mess of a hair, to his V-line and back to his face.

I saw him looking at me. But instead of an angry look - like I expected- I got an amused smirk.

"You like what you see?" He asked, the smirk still on his face.

"So what if I do?" I snapped at him.

"Then who am I to deprive you from this sigh?" He teased, with every word said coming a step closer to me.

I walked backwards until my back hit the door. I couldn't find the right words to response so I just tried for God's sake to keep my eyes on his face.

His face came dangerously close to mine, only two inches separating us now.

"I don't know if I can do this anymore." He said, his voice lower than normal.

"Do what?" I asked. My voice came out as a whisper. I don't even know if he heard it.

He chuckled, as if he knew something I didn't.

His face came even closer. I closed my eyes instinctively, wanting to feel even the slightest brush between our lips, but it never came.

I open my eyes, only to see his knowing smirk.

"Are you waiting for something?" Fucking tease!

"Yes. For you to get the fuck out of my bathroom so I can take a shower." I said.

"It'd better be a cold one." He laughed before getting out of the bathroom.

Huh?

I looked down and groaned, realizing the reason why he said that.

Perfect! Getting hard over your best friend! Way to go Kam!

But it wasn't fully my fault! That fucking tease of a friend!

Oh

My

God!

What did I do? Why didn't I just leave when I saw him in the bathroom? Aaagh! Fuck my life!

I decided to listen to Luke's advice and take a cold shower.

I got out of my bathroom after 10 minutes. Luke was on my bed, his phone in his hands.

"What are you doing there?" I asked.

"Oh...nothing. Your mum wanted to throw you a 'welcome home' party and she told me to invite our friends. So I texted a girl to tell the school about the party." He said.

"Umm... I mean here in my house. Why did you come? It's not that I don't want you to be here I'm just curious. Did you put me on my bed?"

"Um...I wanted to see if you're ok and when I opened your bedroom's door I saw you on the floor. So yeah..."

"Okay." I smiled. "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

***