15.Dad

Kam's pov

"Why?" I asked after a long moment of silence.

"I thought it was the best thing to do. I... I hoped you survived and we ..." He didn't finish his sentence.

"We... What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Forget it." He said with a sad look on his face.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"For what? I should be sorry. I am." He looked so guilty... I couldn't handle it.

So I did the only thing that came to my mind at the moment.

I kissed him. Just a simple, gentile kiss. This time, no one ran away, no one pushed anyone, no one got hurt.

We eventually pulled apart.

"I'm sorry for hurting you for so many years. I guess I always liked you...I just didn't know what my feelings meant." I said with a sad chuckle.

"Me too. By 5th grade I figured that I love you...but I thought ... 'He's straight... He's never going to look at me that way' s-"

"You were wrong."I interrupted him.

"Soooo....I tried to push you away. It wasn't your fault. The only thing that I hated was that you were in a relationship with that bitch." He looked away from me.

I grabbed his chin. "Hey. It was always you. It's always going to be you." I smiled. "I love you."

"I...I love you, too." He said.

"I know we never really broke up...but...do you want to be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"I'd love to." He said and he kissed me.

When we pulled apart, he had tears running down his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just...though that this is surreal. I missed kissing you. I missed having you sing for me ... I missed our Sundays." He smirked.

I blushed.

"Wait...I...sing?" I was confused.

"Oh! Yea! You are in a band. This is why all the students and teachers in our school love you. You are pretty amazing." He said.

"WHAT?!? How the fuck did you ...omg I'm in a band. Omg I'm cool."

And this is when my 5 min fangirl moment started.

*5 minutes later*

"You done?" he asked while laughing.

I nodded furiously.

"Good." He kissed my forehead. "At the party, I'd like to tell people that we are together and happy. I want them to see that we lasted through all this shit. Only if you want to...that is." He said, a bit unsure in the end.

"Yes. I'd love to." I smiled and kissed him. "Do you want to stay over?" I asked.

"Nah." I pouted. "Because I'd like it...us...to be a surprise to everyone. Even your mum and dad." He explained.

"Kay" I smiled. "Wait...mum and dad? They'll be there? Why? Aren't they busy?" I asked.

"They love you. They both agreed to keep what we had a secret until you remembered." He smiled.

"How's my dad? I never met him."

"He's...well..you'll have to wait and see." He smirked.

"What is going on?" I asked suspiciously.

"Wait till tomorrow." He pecked my cheek. "Bye love."

"Bye."I said.

*the next day, 30min till the party starts*

"Mum! The house looks amazing don't worry!" I assured her.

"I know honey, but it's just... We all missed you and now you're back..." She said.

"It's okay mum." I smiled and hugged her.

A few seconds later, the front door opened, revealing a very nice looking man, probably in his 40's.

"Well hello there son." He smirked.

A.N. I hope you liked this chapter :)
Pic at the top is Kam's dad.
I'll be in a place where I don't have WiFi so I won't update for a lil while...but I will as soon as I can. Okay? Okay.

Love you :* byee