23. Not The End

A.N. This is the last chapter! I'm so happy! I'd like to dedicate this to everyone that read my story and I hope you liked it :*

Btw...Kam is 26 and Blake is 23 now

Blake's pov

~5 years later~

Me and Kam got married 2 years after we officially became boyfriends.

Today is our three years anniversary.

I can't believe it. I thought.

We were laying in bed, my head on his chest.

"Hey...Blake?" Kam said.

"Yea?" I turned my head so I could look at his blushing face. "What's wrong babe?"

"You know...we've been married for three years now...so... how do you feel about...a-adopting?" He asked and looked away from me.

I smiled and put my hand on the back of his head, bringing him down for a kiss.

"I'd love to. In fact, I was going to ask you the same thing." I chuckled.

"I love you so much." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you." I said,

*time skip*

Kam's pov

Two years later, me and Blake were playing with our boys and our dog in the backyard. I was looking at them, thinking how much of a lucky person I was to call them mine.

Connor is a "protective big brother"... Even though he is 6 years old. He likes to take pictures of his little brother and everything that seems interesting to him.

Troye...well...he is a cutie. He is 3 years old. He loves our dog, drawing and singing to Connor. It's funny that Connor can't sleep without Troye singing to him.

I still didn't forgot about Luke and I made sure to visit his grave once a month, bringing my husband and kids with me.

Blake has nothing against it. He says that if it makes me happy then he's okay with it. The boys like to go, too. They always say that they visit their "third dad", which makes both me and Blake smile because we know that Luke is watching over us.

"Daddy! Dada! Look!" Troye came to us, holding a picture of him and our dog. "I love it! Con took the picture! Do you love it too?" He smiled.

"Yes, Troye. It's beautiful." I say.

"Hey Connor!" Blake shouted. "Do you want to you want to take a picture of me and Kam,too? It's our five years anniversary." He smiled.

"Sure Dada!" Connor smiled.

It was a beautiful picture, actually. Me and my husband kissing and our dog in the background doing a trick made the picture funnier.

"Thank you, boy." I ruffled his hair.

"Dad! Not the hair!" He whined.

We laughed and played around the rest of the day.

At night, when me and Blake were sitting in our bed, everything seemed perfect.

"I guess 'happy endings' do exist. This day was perfect" I smiled and hugged him.

"You're wrong." He said." This is not the end. We still have a lot of days and memories ahead of us. I love you."

"I love you, too." I kissed him.

After all the pain that me and my loved ones experienced, I finally have found happiness.

~The End~