16.Party

A.N. Ummm... Hi. *awkward smile* I know it's been so long since I updated but I kinda had an "imagination block" and I worked so hard to finish this chapter. I'm still in Spain, still kinda busy... I try to write, but I can't if I don't have good ideas. And no one wants shitty chapters right? So if you have any ideas PWEASE tell me.

Thank you :*

Enjoy ;)

Kam's pov

"Well hello there son." He smirked.

"Dad?" I asked, unsure on how I should talk to him.

"Hey buddy. How's my perfect boy?"

"Um...I'm...having a party today...and ... I'm..." I shuttered.

"Scared?" He offered?

"Yea... I don't know how the people will react." I said.

"They'll love you. I know Luke does." He laughed. Then made a face and corrected himself, saying "You know...because you're best friends and shit..."

"Don't fucking swear in my house!" My mum shouted.

"But you just-" he shuttered.

"What?" She shouted again.

"Nothing, Darling."

"That's more like it." She said then turned to me. "Go prepare yourself. The people will come in a few."

"Kay mum."

*the party starts*

Wow

There are a lot of of people dancing and everyone brought me presents. I mean... I don't mind it... Everyone seems happy to see me.

I was chatting with someone when a hand on my shoulder made me turn around.

"Kameron!" Sam shouted.

"Hey girl!"I hugged her.

I looked behind her back to see Vio, Carlos and a boy standing there with excited looks on their faces.

I hugged Vio and Carlos, too, before speaking.

"And who are you?" I said to the cute boy.

"Umm. You...you don't know?" He said. His eyes were full of tears.

"He hit his head pretty hard in the crash. He doesn't have all of his memories back, but he's getting better." Someone behind me said.

I turned around only to see Luke standing there. He looked so hot with his tight black jeans that fit his ass perfectly and a white jumper.

I instantly jumped and kissed my man.

"Hi, love." He smiled.

"Hi." I blushed. "I missed you."

"It was one day." He laughed.

"A long day." I corrected. "But anyway..." I turned to look at the guy I didn't know the name of. "Who are you?"

"Levi. I am your best friend and I was the-" he stopped and looked at Luke.

"What?" I asked curious.

"It's okay, he needs to know. He'll remember anyway, at some point, so why not sooner?" Said Luke.

"Remember what?" I asked.

"I was the one that helped you figure out your sexuality and I was your -kinda- boyfriend while you were pretending to be with Carmen. He said, blushing. "You actually met me in her group of friends."

I looked at him with a shocked look. "Did we..."

I didn't have to finish my sentence. He knew what I meant.

"Yes." He said and I blushed. "But I made it clear that I couldn't be with you anymore, even if I wanted to. I knew you loved him and I wanted the best for you...I still do."

"Do you still like me?" I asked. I had to know.

"Yea...but I'll get over it. Don't let the past get in the way of our friendship. Okay?" He smiled.

I smiled and hugged him.

I looked at Luke, who didn't seem to be shocked by the confession.

"Are you okay with that?" I asked him.

"Are you mine?" Luke said back.

"Of course." I smiled.

"Then I am." He kissed my forehead. "Let's bring the cake!" He shouted.

A massive cake was brought on the table and I watched as all the people cheered for me.

Luke took my hand in his- making me blush, obviously - and we made our way to the front of the cake, where everyone could see us. The music stopped and all eyes were on us.

"I'd like to say that Kam is back again." Everyone clapped. "Also... We are still together, people. No need to worry." Some girls screamed, boys cheered and my parents were drinking some wine, knowing smiles on their faces. "This guy right here is everything that matters to me and I trust him with my life. Literally." Everyone awwed. "So, I'd like to say something to him."
He turned to me. "Kam...I love you so much. If you died in that stupid car crash...I most probably would've killed myself. It was my fault. I hurt you and I can't forget myself. But you did. You forgave me even if you knew I purposely did it. You knew I put you in a coma. You knew I cheated on you. You knew all this, yet you still forgave me. This is only one of the reasons why I love you." He took something from his pocket with shaky hands. He put that thing in my hands and continued. "Please accept my promise ring. This is my promise to you that I won't ever leave you again. I promise to love you until the day I die. And I promise to be there for you when you need me."

He looked at me, both of us with tears in our eyes. I felt like all of my words disappeared and the only thing I could think of was how much I loved him.

"I love you so much Luke." I chocked before kissing him.

The rest of the party was amazing. Everyone was so happy that me and Luke are together and happy.

My parents gave us a present.

Sorry.

Did I say a present?

I meant a fucking house!

Of course, we won't move there until we are both at least 18 and ready to live together. But we can go and visit it anytime we want to.

In that night, Luke stayed over. We cuddled and watched movies until we both fell asleep.