8. Ice cream

Kam's pov

He called me to know that he is with a girl. He wanted me to hurt. Couldn't he just tell me? Did he really need to make my heart break?

I felt so weak as I made my way to the kitchen. I need some ice cream.

A man was standing there. I remember him from my memory. His name is Seth. He is our chef. And my mum told me that he was like my second dad...the real one being on business trips a lot.

"Hi Seth." I said.

"What's with that tone?" He asked me.

"What tone?" I don't think that anyone can hear the sadness in my voice.

"Oh...you know... The my- boyfriend-fucked-me-then- dumped-me-so-I-will-eat-ice- cream-and-cry-all-day tone" he gave me a knowing look.

Okay...maybe I am not as good of an actor as I thought.

"You wouldn't understand-hell-I don't understand what's wrong with me." I say.

"Try me." He smirks.

"Okay. But first, can you give me some ice cream?"

"Sure. What flavor?" He turns to look at the freezer.

"Um...all of them...but no strawberries." I smile.

He gave me the ice cream in a big bowl and took a seat at the table, facing me.

"Now can you tell me what's the problem?" He looked worried.

"You can't tell anyone what I'm going to tell you." I say seriously.

"I know that you don't remember much about your past - and I hope you'll be back to normal soon - but you always come to me when something bad happens. I won't tell a soul. I promise." He smiles.

"Okay." I took a deep breath. "Luke just called me and I heard a girl moaning his name. Now I know it seems strange...'why would I care if he is with someone or not?'. Well... I think..." I took another deep breath. "I think I might like him." I closed my eyes in fear.

What if he laughs at me? I meaning... It's bad enough that I am a boy who likes another boy... But...my best friend?!?

He remained silent, so I opened my eyes. He had an amused look on his face. He smiled at me and pet my head.

"Oh dear! Is this what is bothering you?" He laughed. "I would tell you how much of a stupid boy you can be, but it will be more fun if I showed you."

"What do you mean by 'show you'?" I ask.

"You will have to wait and see." He smirked.

Now I am scared.

In that night I fell into a dreamless sleep, getting no rest at all.

AN. I know! This chapter is short, boring and lame, but I promise you that the next chapter will be longer and better (I hope.....he he).

I imagined Seth as a person that people come to when they feel sad, the person that you can tell anything, knowing that he will keep your secret. *picture of him*