11.Leave me alone

A.N. IMPORTANT!
I don't have an updating schedule, mostly because I write when I have ideas. If I don't have good ideas, I don't write good chapters. When I have a chapter done, I post it. Simple. Right?

BTW...150 views!!! Omg thank you all :*

Enjoy :)

Kam's pov

Luke

He was standing right there.

His hands on my hips, eyes looking directly into mine.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"For what?" I asked.

"Everything. It was my fault. And I keep making you sad. I'm so sorry." By now, he already had tears running down his face.

"Luke..." I couldn't find my words.

'But what should I say?' I though.

Then I remembered the phone call.

Even though my brain and heart told me not to do that, I shoved him as hard as I could.

"Don't come near me! I don't need you! You already found a whore! Go fuck her and leave me alone!" I screamed.

I could see the hurt and sadness in his eyes. I knew I hurt him. I felt horrible. But I just couldn't forget what I heard. Even if I tried.

"Leave me alone." I whispered, more to me this time. I needed to convince myself that I made the right choice.

I sat on the floor, looking down. I couldn't let him see my tears.

"Never again." Ha said. He sounded more determined now, but still afraid of rejection.

I heard footsteps coming towards me, but I couldn't move. And ... I didn't want to. I needed someone to make it all better. I needed him.

He came to me and hugged me. It was an awkward position...both of us on the floor...but I didn't care. It felt nice. Like I belonged in his arms.

"Please hear me out." He said.

"Okay. But don't lie."

"Let's go to the table. Seth helped me cook this, but I set it all. Even the candles." He smiled proudly... Just like a child.

"Okay." I laughed.

We went to the table and Luke became anxious.

"Unmm...I don't know where to start." He said.

"The phone call." I said seriously.

"Well I went to-"

"Wait. I want to know why. I know what happened. But....why?" My voice broke on the last word.

"You don't know what really happened." He said. "I went to her house to ask for a favour. She said that she would do it only if I had sex with her. I was grossed out ... But I still did it. I think that she called you when I was not paying attention. When I saw that she called you, I told Seth and he came up with this "dinner" thing. And here we are."

"I have so many questions." I said, thinking about what he said.

"I'll answer them. But first, I want you to know that I didn't mean any bad thing that I did or said. Okay?"

"O...kay?" I said, more confused than ever.

'Tonight I'll find the truth. But do I really want this? What if I don't like it?'