18.Luke

A.N. I just feel like this song is amazing. I wrote this chapter while listening to this song. The ending of this song gives me goosebumps every time.

I don't own this song.

The song is called White Tiger by Our Last Night (an amazing band)

Enjoy the chapter :*

Kam's pov

"No! Not my wife! How is this possible?!? Bring my wife back!" I heard a man shouting.

Huh. I guess I will do the same thing in a few minutes.

"Only 40 minutes. Then it'll be a matter of minutes before I die." He hugged me weakly.

"What if...what if... I... We can be together, Luke. I know it. I'll just kill myself." I said with teary eyes.

"No, love. Don't. You can't do that. You have to live. Please...for me." He whispered the last part.

You can hear the sadness in our voices as we tried not to cry.

"But I can't live without you. I love you too much." I gave in and cried. I just couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I love you, too. Promise that you won't forget me?" He said, sadness clear in his voice.

"I won't. Even if I find someone to live the rest of my life with, I will still love you. I will visit your grave every month. You won't be forgotten." I hugged him.

He unplugged himself from everything and I almost freaked.

"Luke! They are keeping you alive!"

"No. Those are just annoying me. You are keeping me alive. I'll be watching over you. Now... I just want to kiss you one last time. I feel it...I don't have much time."

"Luke..." I tried to say but I knew he was right. We didn't have time to waste.

So I pulled him in a hug and kissed him with so much passion and love I almost fainted.I moved my hands along his body, making sure to memorise every detail about him.

I knew this was going to be our last kiss. Our last goodbye kiss.

To soon, I felt his body becoming weak, but he didn't stop kissing me.

"I love you." He said into the kiss.

A few seconds later, his body stopped moving.

This is it. I said to myself.

I looked at his pale face. His body was still perfect. Even if biology said that he died, I could still feel him with me.

All the memories I had with him came back to me. Every night we spent together...every kiss we shared...all the sweet words he said to me...they came back like a knife in my heart.

It hurt so much to know that I won't see him again.

"Luke...I...I can't without you. Please come back babe." I cried and hugged his lifeless body.

"He's gone." I whispered to myself.

I got out of the room and informed the doctors and his mum that he died.

Me and Melanie hugged, then she gave me a ride home.

As soon as I closed the door, I cried in agony and I could feel my chest hurting.

"My baby! What's wrong?" My mum came to my side.

"Luke..."

"Did he break up with you? You'll get over this, honey " She said, which made me cry even more.

"He died! He's dead! He's gone mum! I won't see him ever again! I already miss him! How am I supposed to 'get over this' ?!?" I cried.

"What? H-how? You... Oh! Poor baby! Come here!" She cooed and she hugged me.

Luke's last pov

I could see him hugging my body.

I could see him crying all the way to his home.

I could see him and his mum talking about me.

I could see that he wasn't eating properly.

I could see him crying himself to sleep every night.

I could see the years passing.

I couldn't handle it. I wanted to make him feel better.

I knew the perfect way to show Kam that I was still there for him.

A.N. :'( Luke died. My baby died! I'm so sad right now. I'm going to eat ice cream and cry.

Byee :*