12.Tragedy part 1

Still Kam's pov

"First," I said, " I want to know what 'favour' was so important that ... You know... Made you have sex with her...um...yea..."

"She used to bully you and do bad things to you...so I asked her to leave you alone."

"Does she like you?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

"Then it might be true..." I whispered for myself. "Were we dating before the car crash?"

There was a long pause.

"Yes." He finally said.

"Soo...were Sundays our 'cuddles and sex' days?"I teased.

"How did you..." He stopped. "Yes."He blushed.

"Why didn't you tell me? You lied. Does my mum know? Does everyone know...beside me?" Okay...I'm confused and upset now.

"It's a long story..."

"I'm not going anywhere." I said.

"Okay." He sighed. "I guess I should tell you. But please promise me you won't leave me. I might've been an asshole... But I changed." His eyes were filled with tears.

"Shhh." I cupped his face in my hand. "It's okay. I won't leave you."

"Okay." He took a deep breath.

As he spoke...I felt like I had a flashback... But I could also see his face. I was conscious. Were my memories coming back? I'm sure not all of them came... But enough for me to not be confused 90% of the time.

******************************Luke tells Kam what happened and Kam remembers those things (and some details about them) ******************************

Mine and Luke's mums knew each other before we were even born. We grew up together and I felt close to him.

*5th grade*

We were in the park, holding hands. It felt normal to do that, because we were so close. But other people didn't think so.

They laughed at us.

I went closer to him.

"Why are they laughing?" I asked. "Did we do something wrong?"

"You didn't do anything wrong." He pulled me in a hug. "Those are just assholes. Don't mind them."

I nodded.

"Do you want to come at my house? I don't feel like staying outside anymore..." I asked him.

"Sure." He smiled and pulled out of the hug, so we can walk home.

*7th grade*

"Come on!" My friends said.

"But why?" I asked.

"Because you have money!" A girl said.

"So what?" Luke snapped.

"Leave him alone you freak! If you don't want him to pay for you then fuck off." The same girl said. She looked back at me. "Aren't we friends?" She asked.

"I guess..."

"And friends help each other right? So you will pay for us. It won't affect you much." She made a -bad- puppy face.

"Okay." I smiled.

I looked at Luke. He was upset. I tried to take his hand in mine...to comfort him...but he shook my hand away and went to his house.

"You don't need him." The girl smiled at me. "You have us. Real friends let you spend your money anyway you want to. He isn't your friend."

I wanted to scream at her to fuck off ... But instead...I lowered my head and went with them.

"Oh! And Kameron?" The girl asked.

"Yea?"

"We are now a couple. Understand?" She looked serous.

"Fine." Something in me broke as I said this word.

It didn't feel right.

A.N. This is part 1/3. I hope you enjoy reading it. :* I'll post the next chapter on Thursday ;)

Edit : someone texted me and said that they couldn't see any word in this chapter ... Can you?