10.Locked

Luke's pov

Seth: "Hi kid!"

Luke: "Hello Seth! How come you still have my number?"

Seth: "I knew you won't just give up on the poor kid after the incident. He's heartbroken, you know? I think that somewhere deep in his mind he still loves you."

Luke: "I hope so. I messed up big time. I'm such an idiot for thinking that Carmen would help me."

Seth: "Yes you are. He came at me in the middle of the night and asked for-"

Luke: "Ice cream? All flavors except strawberries?"

Seth: "Yup"

Luke: "He's still the same." I smiled."Seth, can you help me? I want him back. I want to apologize."

Seth:"I was waiting for this! Sure. But we have to be careful."

Kam's pov

Worst.

Saturday.

Ever.

I woke up tired as fuck. My mum isn't at home yet and Seth 'is busy' with something every time I want to talk with him. I'm alone and bored.

But I don't want to call Luke for two reasons:

1. I kissed him and made him run.

2. He slept with a girl and called me to make sure I know that.

I can't face him.

AND the damn party is tomorrow! How am I supposed to feel about this? I won't know anyone. But I want to at least have fun... so I'll get my shit together.

***********skip a few boring hours of my life************

I am alone. I just figured that. My mum and dad don't have enough time for me, my best friend (that I secretly like) hates me and Seth does...GOD KNOWS WHAT... But he left me, too.

My only friend is my phone...not because I text people... I don't have someone to send texts to. But because I have amazing music in it. I have Troye Sivan, B.O.T.D.F., Tokio Hotel, P!A.T.D., Skillet, Placebo and a lot lot more amazing bands that I don't remember the name of.

I was in my room, watching Phan videos (don't judge me !!) when I heard the lock of my door close.

'What the fuck?' I thought.

I went to open the door but it wouldn't work.

.
.
.

I am scared now.

"Seth?" I shouted, my voice breaking. "I'm blocked in my room! Seth!"

'Oh my God this can't happen to me'

I tried calling my mum, but my battery died. Perfect! Fuck my life.

"I want out!" I screamed again. No result.

'You know what? They'll let me out eventually. Or the maids will open the door when they come to clean my room'

*later that day*

My door finally opened. It's 10pm. And yes...if you were asking....I DID watch Phan videos all day on my laptop.

I entered the hallway outside my bedroom and saw a lot of red and yellow candles along it, making a path for me.

I followed the candles to my kitchen and what I saw made my jaw drop. A table set like in one of those romantic movies .

.

.

.

Just....

Wow.

I walked closer to the table.

'This is amazing' I thought.

Right then, the door closed behind me...but I didn't care enough to look at it. I was too concentrate on the beautiful thing in front of me.

Arms wrapped around me.

That's when I turned around(a lil scared of who I might find) , only to see the gorgeous eyes I had fallen for.