21.Move on

Kam's pov

*20 days later*

We moved in together in the house my parents gave me and Luke.

They met Blake a week ago and they thought that he was 'such a cutie'.

I guess that my parents were just happy to see me interacting with other people.

I didn't dream of Luke since that night, but I knew he was really watching over me.

"Do you want some tea? I could make it while you choose the movie." Blake smiled, bringing me back from my thoughts.

"Yes, please. Chamomile." I said.

"You're going to fall asleep during the movie, dumbass!" He laughed at me and went to the kitchen.

We were having 'movie night'. He wanted to "relax a little"....I mean...I get to hold him for almost two hours so... I don't mind.

In those few days I managed to fall more and more for him.

Luke was right. Huh. I thought. But I don't think that Blake liked me that way, though. I sighed.

"Here comes the tea!" Blake screamed, making me laugh.

"You fool!"I laughed.

As the movie played, I couldn't focus on anything but the boy that had his head in my lap.

40 minutes later, I could hear soft snores, so I turned off the TV and carried him to his room.

I sat him on his bed and looked at his adorable face.

"One day, I'll tell you about Luke. But not now. I don't want to lose you, too." I whispered , then kissed his forehead. "Sweet dreams." I said before leaving his room.

A.N. Omg I'm so sorry for the long wait AND for the short chapter. I have writer's block and there's a lot of shit going on in my life...so...yea... Sorry!

Love you :*