19.Dream

Kam's pov

I am 21 now.

I still didn't find anyone to "replace Luke" with (like my mum says).... And I didn't want to. I missed him too much.

I visited his grave every month. I would've done it more often, but it hurt too much.

I wanted to kill myself...but I couldn't. I promised Luke I'll live and be happy .

But how can I? He left me and I'm all alone.

I didn't need to find a job because my parents were rich enough and they (mum) told me to 'take as much time as you need, love' so that's what I'm going to do.

I mostly sat on my bed and cried all day long.

All until one night...when I went to sleep... I dreamed about him.
I woke up in my bed, but this time I wasn't alone.

I was welcomed by Luke's soft eyes.

I knew it was a dream. I knew it, yet I still couldn't stop starring at him.

"I missed you so much." I chocked.
"I know, love." He smiled and brought his hand to brush some hair out of my face. "Why don't you keep your promise?" He asked.

"I am." I rushed, afraid that he'll leave me again. "I didn't kill myself and I always think of you."

"But you are not happy. And even if you are not dead...you are not living, either. You barely eat, you don't call your friends...why do you do this?"

"I miss you, Luke. I'm alone. I miss everything about you. I know it's not a good reason to do all these things...but I'm lost without you." I cried. I couldn't hold my tears back.

"Shhh, love." He said, hugging me. "You won't be alone anymore." He told me after a few minutes.

"And how do you know that?" I asked.

"Do you remember the park we used to spend our time when we were kids?" He asked.

"How can I forget that?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Go there tomorrow at 7pm. Go to the bench we always sat on. You'll see a cute puppy in a box. Take it to the lake and look for a brown haired guy. He'll be the only one there, so it'll be pretty easy. Give him the puppy and...well... You will know what to do from there on." He smiled, showing his dimple.

"But why?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"He'll be there for you. I am, too. But I know you miss me. You will fall in love and you will have your happy ever after. I'll make sure of that. Be happy, love. You deserve it." His eyes filled with tears, but none of them fell.

"But how do I know that I can trust this guy?" I asked, still unsure about this whole situation.

"I won't let you get hurt." He said.

"I believe you." I said as I looked into his eyes and seeing nothing but sincere love.

"If you need me, I'll communicate with you through your dreams. I won't be able to do it too often, though." He hugged me. "Wake up now, love. Be happy." He whispered the last part.

"I love you." We both said.

Then I woke up and, for the first time in years, I didn't feel empty. I knew he was watching over me.

A.N. I know I said there will be just a few chapters left, but I don't feel like finishing this book just yet ;)