Hi again: Raura

Chapter 2:
Laura's pov:
I go back to my house with Angeline. " Mommy....what about Angel? And Daddy?" She asked. "Honey....me and Daddy aren't together anymore." I told her. "Why?" She asks. " because....honey, I can't tell you. But I'll send you over there." I say. Angeline walks over to Ross's house to play with Angel. I go over later to pick her up. I knock on the door and Ross answers. " hi.." He said. "Hey.." I said. "Um what are you doing here?" He asked. " here to pick up Angeline." Laura said. Ross blushed. " oh! Oh, right! Silly me..." Then he turns around. " Angeline! Mommy's here!" He yells. Angeline runs down the stairs with Angel. "That was fun!!" She told Angel. "Hey, Daddy! Can Angeline sleep over?" Angel asked. Ross looked at me, " I don't see why not. Are you okay with her staying here?" He asked. I nod. " yea... Ill just pick her up tomorrow." Then I start walking back. He grabs my arm. "Wait...Laur. Why don't you stay here for the night ?" He asked. I shake my head, " no..,that's okay you don't have to..." Then Ross cuts me off. "No, please. I haven't seem you in years and..I want to catch up," he says letting go of my arm. I slowly start to nod my head and smile. "0kay..."