Hi again: Raura

Riker holds his face and looks at Laura in pure disgust.

"What the hell?! Did you seriously just slap me?!" Riker asked.
Laura nodded. "You better watch it, Marano!" Riker warns.
"You mean Lynch? Ross and I are together." Laura protested.

Riker laughed.

Hard.

"Your kidding! You have the nerve to re marry my brother?! Think everything will just blow off?! You'll never be one of us!" Riker screams and storms off.

Laura felt hurt

Laura's pov:

I'll..I'll never be a Lynch.

Maybe Riker is right. My eyes well up with tears and Ross walks in and notices. "Hey..what's wrong?" Ross asks.

I look away and mumble something. Ross holds my hands. "C'mon, tell me.." He said. I sigh and look into Ross's eyes. "I'll never be a Lynch.." I say. Ross looks into my eyes deeply. "Don't say that, Laura.."

"Riker said so." I protest.

Ross shook his head. "Don't listen to Riker. Listen to me.." He said pulling me closer and kissing me. I kiss back and he pulls away after a little while.

Rydel came in. "Laura. Can I talk to you for a second?" She asked. I looked at Ross and he nodded. "Go ahead." He said. I let go of Ross's hands and go towards Delly

"Look, I'm sorry about Riker.."

"Don't mention it." I said.

Rydel breathed deeply. "I'm happy for you and Ross. And just so you know, You'll always be a Lynch in my book." Rydel said.
I smiled, her words came to the heart.

"Thanks Delly." I said pulling her in for a hug.

Delly smiled and hugged me back. Ross knocked on the door softly. I opened it. "Hey, um..we need to talk." Ross said .

"About what ?" I asked.

"Things." Ross said.
"I'm still over here!" Rydel said.

"I'll meet you at the park, well talk about things then, ok?" I asked.

Ross sighed, "ok." And me gave me a peck on the cheek and walked out.
I wonder what he wants to talk about