Hi again: raura

I cried.

Sat.

Cried some more.

Ate.

The first few weeks without Ross here is killing me. I can only see him a few times a week. And when I do, Sam is always there, in his cell.

And he yells at me when I pass by.

Today is Tuesday, I'm on my way to the prison.

I look at my watch and pass the time waiting for the light to turn green.

I can't help think and remember what happened. Riker, Ross, and sam are all in the same prison.

When I pull up at the prison, someone grabs my arm quickly and spin me around.

"Ross!" I exclaim giving him a hug.

Ross smiles and hugs me back kissing my forehead. Tears escape my eyes as I pull away. "I was just on my way to see you, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Rydel bailed me out."

He sighs.

"Look I'm sorry about all this.." He starts

"Ross..I don't really want to think about it..I'm just happy your back." And with that he kisses me and it's been a long time since it's happened.

Ross decides to meet with Rydel and Ratliff to go for a swim.

-WITH RYDEL AND LAURA-

I slip on the top part of the bikini, which is pink.

"Hey," Rydel says. "I thought you were gonna wear a yellow one. It's Ross's favorite."

"Eh, he'll live." I put on the bottom piece and put my hair in a high ponytail applying waterproof mascara.

"Laura, you don't need mascara your pretty enough without it." Rydel said putting her hair in a bun.

I shrug and head outside.

-WITH ROSS AND RATLIFF IN ROSS'S POV-

Ratliff slaps my back. "Good to have you back, man!"

"Ow!"

Ratliff takes off his shirt. "Hmm..shirt or no shirt?" He asks. I shrug,

"should've left that to Rydel. I'm taking off mine. At least I actually have abbs."

I put on my yellow Bermudas.

"Hey..I have abbs." Ratliff said.

"I don't think a two pack counts. I'm working on an eight," I said.

Me and Ratliff run outside.

-Laura's pov-

The boys meet us in the back where the pool is at.

"Ah! It's so good to be outside!" Ross said turning on the hose.

Ross splashes the water through his hair then jumps in.

Ross splashed it everywhere and I screamed along with Rydel.

"C'mon babe! Get in!" Ross said.

"In a sec. I need-" then Ross pulls me in.

I come up a few seconds later "Ross! It's cold!" I exclaim. Ross grabs my face and kisses me. "Warmer now?" He asked. I nodded and smiled.

"So Laur, when's the baby due?" Rydel asked.

"Delly, I haven't even had my first ultrasound yet. I'm barely 3 weeks." I said.

"Oh." Rydel said.

"I'm taking her tomorrow." Ross said splashing Ratliff.

Ratliff jumps in and tackles Ross.

"Ell! Watch it!" Ross said throwing him up in the air and Ratliff lands in the water.

"Hehehe!" He chants getting out of the pool grabbing Rydel's hand.

They both run inside leaving me and Ross alone.

"You excited?" Ross asked.

"For what?"

"Baby number 3. The twins will finally have another sibling. And I hope it's a boy this time." Ross said.

"Me too."

----------------------------------------