Hi again: Raura

Ross was sentenced 90 days in prison.

3 months.

12 weeks.

I had to sign in anytime I wanted to visit anyone. I had looked at the person who had signed in before me.

"Pottorff.." I said slowly.

I looked around, "Sam?" I whipped my head behind me and there he stood.

Me and Sam had been great friends before, but it's been too long.

"Sam?" I asked tapping a familiar shoulder. he turned around.

His same pink cheeks glowed, with a tinted pink blush.

"Laura!" He exclaimed. He gave me a big hug and pulled back.

"It's been so long. I didn't think this shit would get any worse..I'm here visiting my friend." He said.

"Really? I'm visiting my husband." I explained. He nodded. "Riker is gonna be here forever." He said

My mouth dropped.

"Riker Lynch?" I asked.

He nodded once more. "That's..that's Ross's brother..he tried to rape me." I said.

Sam put down his pen and looked at me. "Is that why he's in here?" He asked.

"Yea, and Ross stabbed him," I explained.

"Wait how long is your Ross gonna be here?" He asked starting to get uneasy. His face started to turn pale, he needs to check his blood sugar. Since he's diabetic.

"90 days.." I said knowing Sam was going to explode.

"What?!? Rikers gonna be in here for 5 years and Ross only 3 months?! You've got to be kidding me! Look I want to talk to Ross." He said taking out his insulin packets.

I lead Sam to his cell and Ross jolts up as he sees me. "Laura!" And with that he gives me a kiss that ends with a smack from him breathing so fast.

"Laura it's torture here without you. I can't see anyone here I hate it in here! I-"

"Ross..this is Sam Pottorff. He's Rikers best friend." I said.

Sam goes up to his cell. "Your the reason Riker is in here." He said with his Scary Voice.

"No I'm not, he tried to rape my

Wife!" Ross said.

Sam scoffs. "Say it's your fault." Sam said.

"What? No!" He exclaimed.

"Fine." He said grabbing my arm. "Then I'm taking her with me," he started to pull me away.

Ross pulled on the cell doors. "WAIT!! STOP!" Ross screamed at Sam.

I kicked Sam's foot. "Stop! Sam please Ross needs me!" I said pulling my arm back.

A couple of cops come in and i always new Sam was not afraid of cops. He jabbed most of them and more and more came. I had a chance to escape him and run to Ross's cell

I kissed him quickly and grabbed my purse.

"I'm so sorry, I have to go." I said tears escaping my eyes. Both Sam and Ross are now screaming and it's a torturous place to be.

--------------------------

Any of you recongnize the new character?