Hi again: Raura

Laura's pov:
"Okay, well Angeline is always used to sleeping with me so-" I'm cut off by Angeline. "Thats okay, mommy. I want to sleep with Angel," Angeline said. "Oh, okay sweetie. Go ahead," I tell her. Ross touches my shoulder. "Don't worry, Laur. You can sleep with me," Ross said. I look at him. "N-not like, not like that." Ross stutters. I nod and follow Ross upstairs. He pats the bed to allow me to sit. "So Laura...how have you been?" He asks. "I've been good," I said and smiled. He smiled back. "I'm not gonna lie Laur, I've missed you around here." Ross said. I nod. "Me too. New York didn't feel right," I said. "I don't even know what happened between us." He said. "Yea, I mean, I just came out with it. After we found the twins, it just seemed to drift apart. We never even stayed in touch." I said remembering all our times together. There's a part of me telling me I want that again, and the other is saying I should move on. But there's still a spark here.
Ross's pov:
I can't believe I met Laura again! It's so great to see her! Even after the break up, I...i still have something for her. And I regret not staying in touch with her or Angeline. Thank goodness I didn't even consider remarriage with someone else. "Oh yeah , and Cody was pronounced dead 3 years ago," I told her. She cupped her mouth with her hand. "Really?" She said shocked. I nod and smile at her. And she smiled too. And our smiles fade as we start to lean in.....