Hi again: Raura

LauraLynch16: S-Sam Pottorff..?

ParkerMack13: yea! He's my best friend!!! :) :)

LauraLynch16: y-yea.....

---the next day-

Sam is at set already,he's staring at me and he won't stop. I try to pass by him quickly.

Sam grabs my arm.

"We need to talk." He said. I pulled my arm away. "There's nothing to talk about," I said trying to walk off but Sam grabs me again. "Stop it. Come with me," Sam grabs my hand and pulls me to a side

"I've been in prison for 3 months. It's all your fault, now your gonna pay," he said pulling me close to him and kissing me on the lips.

I back off and slap him across the face.

"Sam! I have a husband and kids..and I'm pregnant!" I exclaimed. Sam stands back, "p-pregnant..?"

"Yea." I said.

Sam releases my arm and lets me go.

Sam plays "Clarke", who is my brother in the movie and Parker is just my friend. (I'm making up these names!!) "Alice..I'm always here for you." Sam said at filming.

"I know, your supposed to be. Clarke, I'm just scared. Wes is gonna be

Here any minute.." I said looking behind me to reveal Parker running to us.

The scene cuts off and the director says to take a break.

I run past a door that says:

"WES" , Parker's dressing room.

Then I run by a door that says

"CLARKE" , sam's dressing room.

Finally I get to

"ALICE" which is mine. I run inside and call Ross.

"Hey babe. What's up?" He asked calmly. I'm near tears and stutter, "c-can you come pick me up?" I asked.

Ross pauses, "why? Are you okay? Are you feeling sick? I-"

"Sam's here."

"I'll be there in 5 minutes." Ross said at hearing his name.

I sneak out my dressing room and pass by Parker who stops me.

"Hey Laura! Where you going?" He asks very cheery.

"Leaving early, my stomach hurts." I explained. "Oh. Well I hope you feel better! Anyway, can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Sure." I said. Then he just blurted out, "I'm gay," he said, my jaw dropped. "Y-you're gay..?" I asked. He nods.

Just then Ross runs in.

"Ready to go?" He asks. I nod, "bye Parker," then I start to leave

With Ross.

Suddenly Ross runs into Sam. "Watch where your going!" Ross said to

Sam. "Just shut up," Sam said. Ross turns around. "You know what? I'm sick of you, stop doing this you little twerp!" Then he pushes Sam back.

Sam pushes Ross and Ross punches Sam in the nose.

"Ross!" I said. Ross turns to me, then faces Sam who hits Ross in the stomach. Ross bent down and clenched his stomach.

He kicked sam's leg and Sam punched Ross's nose and continuously hits him. I felt totally useless as Ross falls to the floor.

"ROSS!" I screamed. I pushed Sam away into a trash bin and sit next to Ross.

Ross's eyes are closing slightly, and I kissed his temple. "I love you so much." I said.

Ross mumbled , "I love you more.."

...........................................................