Hi again: laura

I woke up to Ross's arm around my waist. Alex starts to cry and I have to get up and feed him.

Ross is still snoring away while I have bags under my eyes from barely any sleep.

The covers shuffle and Ross's head pops up "God I slept good." Ross said with his..morning voice.

As always , Ross sleeps shirtless. There's a knock on the door and I run to go get it.

No doubt, it's Kelly.

"Hey Laura! Is ross here?" She asked. I went up to her and closed the door behind me.

"Listen, you little brat. Ross is MY husband, got it? He's mine and only mine NOT yours so stop trying to flirt with him and get his attention because it's not gonna work. Now go do your self a favor, get back into that car..and never come back." Then I closed the door.

"Laura-"

"I know; I know." I said.

"That was amazing!" Ross said. I look confused, "what?"

"You getting jealous. You know she's only here for the weekend." Ross explains.

I sighed, "I know. It's just that your so..you. And you could win any girl's heart and I'm afraid someone would try to take you from me." My eyes became glossy with tears starting to form.

Ross lifts my chin to make me look at him.

"Baby, your the only one I want." He said kissing my neck. Ross usually doesn't kiss my neck unless were about to...you know.

But I let myself be kissed, and soon enough there's a mark on it.

Rydel comes knocking on the door and I try to let Ross go but he has me on a tight grip, and starts showering me with kisses.

"Ross!" I laughed. Ross releases me from his grasp and I open the door.

"YOU SAVED RATLIFFS ASS! You tell her!" She said squeezing me.

"What are you talking about?"

"KELLY!" She exclaims. "She just went to the airport to go home! I was scared she was gonna steal Ell!" Rydel said. I turn to look at Ross and give him the "I told you so" look. Ross rolls his eyes.

"That's good." I said.

Soon enough I get a text from Vanessa.

V~ hey little sis! Me and Grace wanted to know if you, Ross, Rydel, Ratliff, Ry Ry and Rocky wanted to come to Malibu! It'll be so fun! :)

L~ hmm...I'll check.

"Seems like Ness just invited us to go to Malibu with her and grace." I said.

"I'm in!" Rydel said. I look at Ross and he nods.

L~I'll be there!

Vanessa's pov-

-2 days later-

I'm so excited for this Malibu trip!

I go into the truck to get the keys to go pick up grace when I hear a familiar voice,

"Hey gorgeous."

-----------------------------

WHO IS IT?