Hi again: Raura

Ross's pov-

"She's what?" I asked shocked.

"Yea, it's a shock but Laura is pregnant," the doctor said.

"Wow..." I said.

Laura looks at me "wait, how? We had se-"

She stops and looks at the doctor. "Just last night." She finishes.

The doctor fumbles through his papers. "Well to our results she is 2 weeks pregnant." The doctor said.

"What?!" Laura exclaims. Laura had been with me for the past few weeks, and from what i know of she hasn't seen any other people.

--Laura's pov--

"But..but we didn't.." I said with my voice trailing off.

The doctor shrugs, "your a special one, Laura." He walks out the door.

As the door closes, Ross asks.

"Riker didn't rape you, did he?" He asked.

I shook my head quickly. "no the last thing I remember is him pushing me to the wall, two nights ago. Before we.." I said looking away.

"we? Who's we?" He asked suspiciously.

"You and me." I said.

Ross shrugged his shoulders. "maybe it'll be a boy this time." He says with a laugh. I smile and open the door. "So you excited?" I asked.

"Very. I could never be mad at you for giving me another kid." Ross said.

When we get back to the house Ross opens the door and Riker is sitting on the table.

Ross runs over to him, "Get out. You hurt my wife." He said.

Riker sighed, "i'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"You didn't mean to rape my wife?! I don't believe you." Ross said his voice filling with anger.

"I didn't even rape her."

"Well you kissed her and hurt her!" Ross screams. I come up to Ross and pull him away a little bit. I try my little method of calming him down but It doesn't work. He pulls his arm away from me. "No! This little terd needs to learn his lesson!" He yells.

Ross takes a knife from the drawer.

"Ross!" I yell.

He gets closer to Riker.

"Ross!" I scream.

He pulls the knife back and swings

"Ross no!!"

And Riker falls on the floor.