Hi again: raura

Laura's pov-

"ROSS WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I scream and cover my eyes.

Ross looks at the knife in horror.

"You think I killed him?" He asks.

"You might have! You just stabbed your brother!" I yell.

Ross comes up to me and uncovers my eyes. "Laura..I was just trying to protect you!" He exclaims.

We hear a groan from the ground. Riker clutches his stomach as a drop of blood splatters on the floor.

Someone knocks on the door. Apparently the cops heard the screams. "You all will have to come with me." He said helping Riker up.

The police looks up our case and takes us to court.

Ross curses under his breath as we walk in the court room.

The judge looks at our case as we walk in.

"The battle of the Lynches." She calls. "Ross. In here it said your accused of stabbing a being, who is your sibling." She said.

"Yes, but he tried to rape my wife. That's like sexual assault. He even hit her while she's pregnant."'Ross protests.

Riker stands up.

"Excuse me your honor, he kinda stabbed me. He almost killed me. Isn't that something?" Riker asks.

The judge ruffles through her papers. "Yes, but even though Ross did not kill you, doesn't mean he has to be sentenced to prison."

"Yes!" Ross said softly.

"But. Doesn't mean it can't happen." The judge said.

I thought.

The baby.

If Ross goes to jail he won't be there for our baby. Tears welled up in my eyes. "Riker Lynch you are sentenced 5 years in prison for an attempted rape and sexual assault." The judge said.

Riker has a look of fear in his eyes.

They can't take Ross to jail.

"And Ross. 90 days in prison."

----------------------------------------------