Hi again: raura

Ross's pov:

"Angel! Come here, please." I said picking up the scraps of her apple shavings.

"Yes daddy?" Angel asked with the cutest voice ever. "Pick up your toys, where's Melina?" I asked.

"Upstairs with mommy and Alex, and she goes by Angeline again," angel said sweetly.

Laura just had Alex last night.

Are we starting an A tradition now?

Angel, Angeline, Alex. Hmm..weird.

Laura's tired, she has bags under her eyes from just one night with Alex.

Even tho she hit me like a thousand times, I was too sleepy to notice.

I walked into Laura and I's room to find her breast feeding Alex.

I cover my eyes slightly, "should I leave?"

"No, you can stay." Laura laughs.

I sit next to her as Alex sucks hungrily. "He's only a day old, shouldn't he be at the hospital?" I asked.

Laura shook her head, "Stephanie's a great nurse, she has everything I need here."

"Good, well I'm fixing to take the girls to the park, you'll be okay?" I asked.

"Of course, go ahead." Laura said smiling. Ugh, she's the best!

I kissed her temple and get the girls.

-Laura's pov-

Rydel and Ratliff should be here any minute. Ratliff should have more prints on the Cody case. (A/N: if you don't remember from the previous book, Cody worked for Maia but after Maia was killed he filmed with Laura and became friends.)

The doorbell rings and I turn over to see Alex peacefully sleeping on the small, warm crib. I answer the door and Rydel has a bag with her.

"Eh, we didn't have a baby shower!" Rydel squeals handing me the gift bag.

"Aww Delly you shouldn't have-" I pull it out. It's a tiny tiny bear suit-like footy pajamas.

"It's for little Al-Al! He has his own little bear suit? ISNT IT CUTE? I got it on sale at Gymboree!" Rydel chimes.

"It's..cute, yeah, cute." I said putting in back into the bag. "So where is he? Lets see him." Ratliff asked.

I lead them both upstairs to go down the long hallway to me and Ross's bedroom.

Rydel squeals quietly, "he's precious!"

He's still sleeping so I don't want to bother him. Me, Delly, and Ratliff sit on the bed and talk for a while.

"So..Ell, have you gotten any more prints yet?" I asked.

"No..not yet, Laur. Trust me I'm a qualified detective but..you know, it takes a while to find the right prints." Ratliff explains.

My shoulders slump.

I feel like I'll never find Cody's killer.

-Ross's pov-

The girls and I went to L.A's version of Central Park. The girls go into park next to me while I watch.

I pick up my newspaper, which I can barely read. I hate being dyslexic. I try to make out the words on the paper and I read out, "R..Ri..Riker Lyn..lynch in P-prison ?! Yes!" I exclaim.

It shows Riker's picture at the bottom with him with cuffs on his hands in a jump suit.

I remember Laura telling Ratliff about Cody's killer. Wait, but Ratliff said These were Rikers prints. But he's not the killer?

I attempt to read the paragraph below Riker's picture.

Wait, it says there were two suspects.

KILLER ONE: RIKER LYNCH

KILLER TWO: SAM POTTORFF

I put the newspaper down.

I found it..I found Cody's killer. Or should I say killers.

----------------------------------

Sorry for the wait and short update!