Hi again: Raura

Vanessa nodded and smiled.
Riker ran straight to her and hugged her in a tight embrace. "What are you doing here?!" He asked.
"Ross told me you were sad, so I came in from San Francisco!" Vanessa said. Riker looked at Ross and smiled.

Ross's pov~
It was so great to see Riker so happy.
Riker was so in shock. Laura walked in, I didn't tell her Vanessa was coming. "Vanessa!" She exclaimed. "Laura! " she yelled. Both girls hugged. "Ross brought me here," Vanessa said. Laura looked at me and ran to me and hugged me.
"You happy?" I asked.
Laura nodded excitedly. I kissed her and she kissed me back. Everyone In the background "ooooh!" 'D.

Laura pulled away.
Riker looked at Vanessa in pure awe. You could tell he really liked her.

Vanessa's pov~
I'm so happy to be back in L.A.
Riker and Laura are so happy to see me, I still love Riker I never stopped. I wish we could have what Laura and Ross have. They are so In love and they makeout in front of us, which is cute.

Riker followed me outside.
"Vanessa.." He said holding my hand. "I know it's been years since I've seen you..but I'm still in love with you," Riker said tenderly. Riker began to corner me to the wall. Of course I still love Riker but I kinda wanted to take it slow. I don't know if I should kiss him or not.
Riker started leaning in, closer and closer....

I pulled away.

"I still love you too."

"Then why can't you kiss me?" Riker asked. I started to tear up, and breathed deeply,

"Because I'm getting married.."

---------------------------------
OMR. This is like Romeo and Juliet!

Forbidden love 💕

gσσ∂иιgнт ρяєттιєѕ✨